Happy Horror Game Halloween!

Discus and support Happy Horror Game Halloween! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just sat around and played Gears. I live in an apartment so we don't get trick or treaters. Also, props to you OP. Jason is my favorite "slasher".... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DI3Beezy, Nov 3, 2019.

1. DI3Beezy
    DI3Beezy Guest

I just sat around and played Gears. I live in an apartment so we don't get trick or treaters.

Also, props to you OP. Jason is my favorite "slasher". My girlfriend prefers Michael Myers though.

:)

DI3Beezy, Nov 3, 2019
  2. DI3Beezy Win User

The only spooky thing I did for halloween was buy resident evil 2 before the shocktober fest sale had ended.
    I've heard good things and that it improves a lot of the original game. Then again, I heard that it also lacks some of the charm.
  3. Epic Louie Win User

I stayed home all night and played a few games.
  4. ravary212 Win User

Well, I only played halo reach on hallowen, it wasnt a scary game, but it was fun
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

I played the Borderlands 3 Halloween event and then I watched the new movie Little Monsters with my wife.
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Me and my friends all downloaded World War Z and it was definitely worth the install.
Thema:

1. Happy Horror Game Halloween! - Similar Threads - Happy Horror Game

2. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...

in XboX Insiders
    OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Oh my god, I feel so happy

in XboX Insiders
    Oh my god, I feel so happy: [IMG] submitted by /u/YozoraGX [link] [comments]
  5. So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    So I have an idea that I think would make alot of people happy on PC.: So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox...
  6. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash: I have Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness on disk ive played the game before and im at 95% completion and now it always gives me a black screen and then crashes the disk is in perfect condition I'm...
  7. We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We happy few: bug filling motilene bucket / Faraday cage: Anyone can help with a bug I have? I can't fill the bucket with motilene. When it fills it still shows empty in the game. I tried restarting and deleted and reinstalled the game. Still not solved....
  8. Spreading happiness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spreading happiness: I like to send gg to gamers that beaten me or i would win in sign of respect f7d75c89-506a-4e13-b802-2e5b1d24d7ef
  9. Happy Fourth of July!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Fourth of July!: Happy Independence Day to all yall in the U.S. from your extended Xbox family, , sunny Scotland. 088ba31f-1bbc-436d-9e49-497714a4a081
  10. Happy Father’s Day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Father’s Day: Hope your sons bought you games! d13e647f-88dd-46c7-8638-37f529440d90