happy to say that RDR MP is up an running smoothly.

Discus and support happy to say that RDR MP is up an running smoothly. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just popped in the game thnight an had no problem getting into a MP match even went to "new free roam session" 3 times an every game no hackers and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roons1985, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Roons1985
    Roons1985 Guest

just popped in the game thnight an had no problem getting into a MP match even went to "new free roam session" 3 times an every game no hackers and runing smoothly. if anyone wants to play with me feel free to add mt. GT= MustangTay08

:)

Roons1985, Oct 26, 2014
  2. Roons1985
    Roons1985 Guest
    Red dead redemption muitlplayer

i just got on today no problem. i can happily say the MP is up and running smoothly

Roons1985, Oct 26, 2014
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    command and conquer red alert 3 download problem

Awesome Outlaw, glad things are going smoothly.

We didn't get specifics on what the issue was, but I'm stoked that everything's up and running. Happy gaming!

MisterFizzle, Oct 26, 2014
  4. jgrant5971
    jgrant5971 Guest

its just a matter of time before it will be back to the way it was, the person who was responsible for the servers being attacked in the first place is back on even after having his gamer profile and youtube channel suspended and now he has a different account
    so we will see how long it last this time around.

jgrant5971, Nov 15, 2014
  5. jgrant5971 Win User

its just a matter of time before it will be back to the way it was, the person who was responsible for the servers being attacked in the first place is back on even after having his gamer profile and youtube channel suspended and now he has a different account
    so we will see how long it last this time around.
  6. Roons1985 Win User

Red dead redemption muitlplayer

i just got on today no problem. i can happily say the MP is up and running smoothly
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

command and conquer red alert 3 download problem

Awesome Outlaw, glad things are going smoothly.

We didn't get specifics on what the issue was, but I'm stoked that everything's up and running. Happy gaming!
  8. Jomari Arc Win User

App crashes on launch

Happy to hear things are running smoothly. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.
  9. InspectahDerk Win User

5 Finger Fillet mini game

It really is a terribly implemented mini-game. I was playing with subtitles on and right in the middle of round five the Mayor said something over the PA system and the game lagged to load the subtitles and I messed up. Had to turn subtitles off just to
    get the thing to run smoothly. What was id thinking? At least FFF in RDR made a modicum of sense.
Thema:

1. happy to say that RDR MP is up an running smoothly. - Similar Threads - happy RDR running

2. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  3. Happy new years!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy new years!: Happy New Year! I'm hoping to finally finish Assassin's Creed Odyssey this year 9b68fbef-51bd-4cb3-b8a6-adcece1975eb
  4. I Am Not Very Happy With Microsoft At The Moment

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Not Very Happy With Microsoft At The Moment: I have an Xbox One X Scorpio edition that has been nothing but trouble for me. I have had it where it goes to the black screen of death twice when I had warranty so I sent it back both times...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 27th, 2019 (Happy New Year Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 20th, 2019 (Happy Holidays Edition!): Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week -- Even through the holidays! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your...
  7. Being double charged again...not happy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being double charged again...not happy: Since some games i have previously payed for have been added to gamepass my ownership has been revoked. Not all but a least 3 i have owned sinced before gamepass existed now say in the store "You...
  8. Happy Horror Game Halloween!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Horror Game Halloween!: I just sat around and played Gears. I live in an apartment so we don't get trick or treaters. Also, props to you OP. Jason is my favorite "slasher". My girlfriend prefers Michael Myers though....
  9. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...

in XboX Insiders
    OH!? Invitation to an alpha !? Thank you very much Xbox :) I am very happy it is an honor...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]