Happy Wars DL issue + crazy glitch

Discus and support Happy Wars DL issue + crazy glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I may have a unique issue here as I've spent hours searching the net for an answer... After being offline for a bit I re-downloaded HW onto my HD. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordKillerDNA, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Happy Wars DL issue + crazy glitch

I may have a unique issue here as I've spent hours searching the net for an answer...

After being offline for a bit I re-downloaded HW onto my HD. Now interestingly enough the update for the game will not start when HD is selected and gives me error code 40A3-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D. This is a HD error that the game cannot 'locate' the selected
    device. Updates work for all other games (i think or at least the ones I've done) and I tried almost all the tricks in the book but HW update still a no go. So finally I chose my internal storage device and it downloads with no problem.

here's the good part...

I'm not sure how to describe it in detail but basically ALL textures are whacked/glitched while all models are fine. The interactable object and models such as characters, turrets, bomb rocks, castle gate etc... are just fine. But anything from the ground,
    trees, sky, water, cliffs, stairs, castle walls, etc... are just not there. Instead they are replaced by a giant void of repeating, consistent, and colorless stickers (as i like to call them) of all the models. So when I spin the camera it just makes a trippy
    lookin background of hundreds of characters and such in a circle, coupled with a whacked out glitchy mess of mostly green and blue kinda streaks and whatnot.

Here's a pic, sorry but my flip phone camera lens cover is worn...

http://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1545003_10152206261864434_1414813004_n.jpg

game runs fine. tried a couple special events and got 2nd place on two rounds but the constant falling off the level were a pain. I try to navigate by other players movement or the minimap.

so... WOW!

:)

LordKillerDNA, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Epixtactic
    Epixtactic Guest
    What's your top 5 XBLA games ?

1. Crazy Taxi

2. Wordament (Phone games count right?)

3. Minecraft

4. Marble Blast Ultra

5. Happy Wars

Epixtactic, Jan 22, 2014
  3. GoofyHalo
    GoofyHalo Guest
    Cannot access multiplayer Happy Wars

I keep receiving the error:

Unable to download updates for Happy Wars at this time. The Happy Wars server may be partly unavailable. Please try again later by re-starting the game from the Title screen.

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, including re-downloading my XBL profile, Happy Wars itself, Happy Wars updates, etc. However I have been unable to resolve this issue and have had this error for a month now. I am aware that there
    was a glitch which people were abusing regarding Happy Tickets, which I think may have happened to my account once, purely by coincidence. I'm not sure if I have been banned or if my profile may be corrupt, but I honestly have done nothing malicious in regards
    to this game, and I would love to be able to play it again.

GoofyHalo, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Epixtactic Win User

What's your top 5 XBLA games ?

1. Crazy Taxi

2. Wordament (Phone games count right?)

3. Minecraft

4. Marble Blast Ultra

5. Happy Wars
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

GEARS OF WAR 3 DLS RAAM'S SHADOW
  6. Your Evil Enemy Win User

Halo MCC playlist title glitch

This is the glitch I have

[View:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ake96ebi4z774qr/halo.jpg?dl=0:550:0]
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

DL issue

Hello ilibombili,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend utilizing the article entitled

Xbox Live Content Won't Download
    in order to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. Dbl D Killer Win User

is xbox server's down?

i am trying to play black ops2 and and it keeps lagging and and glitching like crazy and the server keeps disconneting and timing out is anyone else having this issue
Thema:

Happy Wars DL issue + crazy glitch

1. Happy Wars DL issue + crazy glitch - Similar Threads - Happy Wars issue

2. Gears of war 3 We few, We happy few achievement not unlocking after completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 We few, We happy few achievement not unlocking after completed: I have finished the We few, We happy few achievement but it is not unlocking. I have done this in standard and arcade campaign twice now. It shows complete but will not unlock. I need for this to...
  3. Happy Wars Impossible to Que Up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wars Impossible to Que Up.: Why does it take 20+ minutes to que up for happy wars and STILL not get into game. Seriously i played this on 360 no problem but now on my xbox 1 it tells me my internet is slow and it may take...
  4. happy wars and major update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    happy wars and major update: my unknown newcomer player was a fake newcomer when I invited him to kill him more to win 15 stars but when he noticed that wrong he was mad and he switched to real account to invite me to beat me...
  5. Happy Wars Playdate Tuesday 8pm EST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wars Playdate Tuesday 8pm EST: Join us tomorrow night for Happy Wars XboxOne starting at 8PM Est http://www.xboxplaydatescanada.com/?p=135 320be7b9-e440-440f-90e8-62a16a23f8e3
  6. Happy Wars: Cannot play AT ALL (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Wars: Cannot play AT ALL (Xbox 360): I went onto Happy Wars a few days ago and I had seen that It needed a update. But when the game finished updating and I pressed start it said: You need to update the game to play. I pressed A and...
  7. Issue with Happy Time/Star Fragments for Happy Wars, HELP.! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Happy Time/Star Fragments for Happy Wars, HELP.! :(: I recently purchased some Happy Tickets to fill up my star fragments to get to Happy Time and left it on Happy Time since I was hoping/waiting for Happy War to throw a Powerful Buff Campaign for...
  8. Happy Wars cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Wars cheating: I filed the complaints through the system which is of dubious usefulness. But I thought I'd make a post here in case there is interest. Some groups on Happy Wars seem to be filling up lobbies...
  9. Happy Wars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Wars: Happy Wars got updated today and I like the new update it reminds me of a game I used to play. fecf2b0e-bcb6-46c0-9a67-891545539ac9
  10. Can't find games on happy wars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find games on happy wars: I've been able to play Happy wars fine for the past two days. But today I can't find any games, my NAT is open. And everything should be fine. Any ideas? I'll try playing another game now and see...