Happy Wednesday guys

Discus and support Happy Wednesday guys in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any game you haven't finished or started and plan on playing this summer? I still haven't touched the new resident evil or little nightmare... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Happy Wednesday guys

Is there any game you haven't finished or started and plan on playing this summer?

I still haven't touched the new resident evil or little nightmare 2.

:)

ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, Jun 9, 2021
  2. John Dowding Win User

The Game Collection

Ordered late Wednesday, arrived today with Bank Heist DLC bargain at £34 for the One. Happy Happy!
  3. kingvas78 Win User

"Proud to be an American."

Happy 4th of July all you Americans! I celebrated Canada Day here on Wednesday!
  4. Nana Anwar Win User

Looking for friends in Borderlands 2

cool, me and another guy from the forums are going to begin playing from the beginning starting tommorow or the wednesday
  5. Kieran_Rosevear Win User

Requesting Forum Access Permission?

Cheers guys, one more thing does this go for when the actual system update hits, will it be available for me to download on Wednesday at the latest?
  6. sparklefingers Win User

Arcade Wednesday...............

I played all zombies must die at game fest and it was amazing. it reminded me of zombies ate my neighbours.

i am waiting to get some moola to buy points to buy it.
Thema:

Happy Wednesday guys

1. Happy Wednesday guys - Similar Threads - Happy Wednesday guys

2. Happy birthday Xbox Can we get a free game or something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy birthday Xbox Can we get a free game or something: Alright, First thing I want to say is Happy Birthday Xbox I'm not begging or anything but can all Xbox players get 1 free add on / game under 40$ for your 20th Birthday I mean look at the Game...
  3. Xbox finally updating, i am from Brazil and i am so happy.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox finally updating, i am from Brazil and i am so happy.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Driftpro6138 [link] [comments]
  4. Not happy with new customer service system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not happy with new customer service system: Xbox customer service system is terrible boycott all Xbox products until they want to go back to being able to speak to a live agent for any problem since we give them enough money through games...
  5. We Happy Few how canI change. the. language. settings. too English

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Happy Few how canI change. the. language. settings. too English: I need too know how too change. the. setting of the. game We Happy Few to English 6f0bcbf8-1df1-4bcd-9c89-ae984ed160ef
  6. OVERCARGED!!!! NOTT HAPPY AS ITS FREE TO PC USERS *GOLD

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    OVERCARGED!!!! NOTT HAPPY AS ITS FREE TO PC USERS *GOLD: WEL, TODAY I ADDED A NEW CARD N CHECK MY BILLING AND ON THE 28/10/20 YOU CHARGED ME FOR 1 ) GAME PACSS (NORMAL) 10.99 2 ) FREE GOLD - FREE ON GAME PASS 3) PREPAID XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP...
  7. keeps freezing not happy whatsoever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keeps freezing not happy whatsoever.: My new game Watchdogs Legion keeps freezing like a lot. I am not happy that this keeps happening. I don't know why this keeps happening. I payed a lot of money for this game and I am mad that my...
  8. We Happy Few can't even load the main menu (Microsoft Store PC version)

in XBoX on Windows
    We Happy Few can't even load the main menu (Microsoft Store PC version): Hey there, So I've just downloaded We Happy Few from the microsoft store through gamepass, however the game gets stuck trying to load the main menu. I've already tried reinstalling it, aswell as...
  9. Very Happy with Series X but 1 disappointment for me; 1440p@120hz HDR does not work!

in XboX Insiders
    Very Happy with Series X but 1 disappointment for me; 1440p@120hz HDR does not work!: For the Xbox One X, 1440p@120hz HDR was not possible. It forced a 2160p@60hz HDR signal to the monitor. Unfortunately, this has not been fixed for Series X. Only 2160p@60hz HDR is possible....
  10. I am a XBOX AMBASSADOORRRRRRE I am happy yay

in XboX Insiders
    I am a XBOX AMBASSADOORRRRRRE I am happy yay: AN IAM FEELING EPIC LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO MINECRAFT BETA ITS TIME FOR GOATS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO submitted by /u/Saf_fire [link] [comments]