harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

Discus and support harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by frizzIefried, Oct 1, 2019.

1. frizzIefried
    frizzIefried Guest

is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the forums. thank you for any help, and be well!

:)

frizzIefried, Oct 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Smwutches pretty much covered it all. If this happened on the forums you can report the post by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom of thier
    post and then clicking the report button.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hey! Sorry to hear about this. You should go onto Discord and go into the official Xbox Ambassadors channel. From there you should really easily be able to get in contact with your CM or a CM. You won't be able to do anything about it here on the forums,
    if this incident happened on Xbox Live please make sure to report the player with an explanation for what happened in the appropriate report category. The Enforcement Team should be able to deal with it. However, informing a CM could be a good idea if this
    person has done this more than once but I'd advise you to take caution and use your words carefully. Context of the situation is key and you need to be patient about it too.

You can check it out here. Or you could try to Tweet on of the CMs.

[mod removed]

https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/handbook/community-managers
  4. Smwutches Win User

If this happened through Live, you would report them via their profile so the enforcement team can investigate them.

If you are an ambassador yourself, you can reach out to your CM (or any of the CMs if you're unsure who yours is) to let them know about the behavior.
  5. AridLizard Win User

if you were bullied and harassed in messages or chat over Xbox Live you should report the person either by highlighting the message and clicking Report or going to their Profile and selecting Report.

in the Details box give as much information as possible (time and date if it was in game chat or Party Chat)

you should also block the person and don't reply to their messages as that will unblock them.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

got hung up on

you shouldnt post your phone number in a public forum, anybody can just call and harass you.
Thema:

1. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador. - Similar Threads - harassed bullied public

2. Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment: My friend [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has gotten harassed. To break this down, [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] the other day was playing some call of duty; multiplayer. He got a message from a...
  3. How to properly deal with player harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to properly deal with player harassment: Ok, so here is a consistent issue I see in all online gaming when it comes to xbox. Toxic players who persist to harass anyone and everyone they want. I'm sorry but the report system for xbox...
  4. Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.: Hi everyone. This will be long but it needs to be... It is with a heavy heart that I've come to this forum today to express my deep concerns for a game that I've been playing now for 3 years....
  5. Harassment/Bullying on a profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment/Bullying on a profile picture: I was playing on my xbox when i got informed that someone changed their profile pic to a pic of me and this guy has been harassing me an bullying me calling me a [Mod removed profanity] over and...
  6. Harassment, bullying and team-killing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment, bullying and team-killing: Why are people allowed to bully and harass people and get away with it but the second someone responds to that abuse in a less than savory way, they get suspended or banned? I had a group of...
  7. Regarding Bullying and Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Bullying and Harassment: My current favorite game is For Honor. The player base is very small in that game so I recognize a large minority of people I play with each time. There's a certain individual who messages me...
  8. My Suspensions for bullying & harassment & voice communication finished. I still can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Suspensions for bullying & harassment & voice communication finished. I still can't ...: My account was given two suspensions for "Bullying & harassment" & "Voice communication". These suspensions finished on the 6th of December. I was given a nasty shock as I went on to find it say...
  9. Bullying or Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying or Harassment: DPxMBF on Xbox is insulting me and is accusing me of something that is not true. I told him to stop and he kept doing it so i reported 3 times and he still did it. So I leave the party and then...
  10. Severe harassment and cyber bullying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Severe harassment and cyber bullying.: I am being harassed by a man whom has made 117 accounts (and no I'm not exaggerating, I've checked my blocked list), he is stalking everything I do on xbox, so I've had to block nearly everything...