Harassment from a really crude male gamer. Help.

Discus and support Harassment from a really crude male gamer. Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will not post the gamertag due to the concerns of Xbox.com, however, many of my female gamer friends have been harassed by a particular player. He... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeowMixMeal94, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Harassment from a really crude male gamer. Help.

I will not post the gamertag due to the concerns of Xbox.com, however, many of my female gamer friends have been harassed by a particular player. He has asked them from nudes and if they do not comply, he will threaten to boot/kick them offline. He has done
    this multiple times to my friend, and he has targeted her because she hasn't stood up to him. I, however, have, thus the reason he has backed off. Please, help. This a plea for someone to help make Xbox Live a safer and friendlier environment for all of its
    players.

:)

MeowMixMeal94, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Japanese Xbox Users Made a Miiverse Clone.

I can tell just by looking at those pictures that the place is already loaded with crude drawings of male genitalia

Sword Style, Mar 15, 2014
  3. DIMEBOY
    DIMEBOY Guest
    Rowdy gamers!

I really need to find out what to do about a gamer that threatened to put a virus on other gamers hard drives, and also sent me a crude message.

DIMEBOY, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Unfortunately no one on this forum can do anything.

The best thing you and your friends can do is file a complaint against this guy then block all communications from him. Dont delete any messages from him either.

To file a complaint select him in the recent players list or by selecting view profile while viewing one of his messages. You can now select file complaint. I believe the is an option for harassment there.

After filing a complaint block all communications from him you can do this while viewing his message.

Malacath, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

Unfortunately no one on this forum can do anything.

The best thing you and your friends can do is file a complaint against this guy then block all communications from him. Dont delete any messages from him either.

To file a complaint select him in the recent players list or by selecting view profile while viewing one of his messages. You can now select file complaint. I believe the is an option for harassment there.

After filing a complaint block all communications from him you can do this while viewing his message.
  6. Sword Style Win User

Japanese Xbox Users Made a Miiverse Clone.

I can tell just by looking at those pictures that the place is already loaded with crude drawings of male genitalia
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

Sexual discrimination in video games

I sexually harass males. They never expect it.
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

I challenge YOU!

Males know better than to harass me.
  9. Auswulf Win User

Should MS stop users from changing their gender or posing as the opposite gender?

For a joke A friend of mine once changed his avatar to a female version, changed his gamer picture and wrote I am a girl in his bio. We played a couple of games of halo and the amount of random friend requests from random blokes was crazy. He didn't accept
    any of the friend requests and declined all of them, after a couple of minutes he got a few more friend requests from a few of the same male gamers that wanted to add him previously so he sent them a voice message with a deep booming voice saying he was a
    male and left the requests in his messages and they soon disappeared rather quickly.

I feel sorry for the girl gamers out there, I reckon they get constantly harassed and annoyed by male gamers with friend requests, party invites and messages spammage.
Thema:

1. Harassment from a really crude male gamer. Help. - Similar Threads - Harassment really crude

2. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...
  3. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  4. Communication Ban Abused harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Abused harassed: I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication and got banned just for Talking. I want to...
  5. I was harassed repeatedly then banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harassed repeatedly then banned: I was playing Overwatch and lost a game to the enemy team because they had a mouse and keyboard smurf, but I was fine just gonna get off. Then the D.va from the enemy team messages me and...
  6. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  7. 2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team: Hello, my name is Natasha. I play a game called Ark: Survival Evolved on the Xbox One. This is on a Player vs Environment server. For the past two months, two people, namely one, have been...
  8. Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.: Hi everyone. This will be long but it needs to be... It is with a heavy heart that I've come to this forum today to express my deep concerns for a game that I've been playing now for 3 years....
  9. Really getting reported for Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really getting reported for Harassment: I'm sorry and I'll show pictures or you could look at my account I got angry at a video game, I know I shouldn't have messaged anyone but I did and I got banned from communitcations, okay no...
  10. im being harassed but the "file a complaint" doesn't really cover it completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    im being harassed but the "file a complaint" doesn't really cover it completely: so heres the story; i was play Red Dead Redemption online in normal free roam where you able to PVP i saw a guy shot him killed him. he FREAKS out. starts calling me names making fun of my...