Harassment please help me!

Discus and support Harassment please help me! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, recently I have been sent messages on Xbox by three users. These users are: NAmes removed by moderator all these users have been sending me mean... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ethan Taylor1, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Harassment please help me!

Hi, recently I have been sent messages on Xbox by three users. These users are:

NAmes removed by moderator

all these users have been sending me mean and hateful messages for really no reason at all. It started off from calling my mom a fat slug which progressively became more and more frequent over the recent days. However after saying all this for a while, they are now bringing my dad into this by also calling him a fat slug too.

Normally I wouldn't care about these comments and would usually block the users, however I am going through a tough time right now, and the three users listed above are just making my life worse. Also I have attempted to block them on all three of my accounts (Li'l 3than25, McMemes#8583 and Goose IsHonk) but it was to no prevail as while writing this at 22:19 on September 12th 2022, about 20 to 30 minutes ago the R7TV account used his alt account KatieBxx#2718 in order to continue to harass me.

I have sent numerous reports over all three of my accounts but so far no one has given them any notice which is why I'm here asking for help. And if needed I also have pictures for proof if needed.

What should I do??

:)

Ethan Taylor1, Sep 13, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to continue to do what you’ve been doing, the only thing you can do is to report these messages as they come in. That is the only way to get them to the Xbox enforcement team.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Report, block, never respond, and just be thankful you're not as sad as they are! :)

As annoying as it is to have trolls hassling you, they're looking for signs they're getting under your skin, so they want you to respond. If you never do, they will get bored and move on to someone else.
  4. Ethan Taylor1 Win User

I will continue to report each message as they come through, it is just difficult sometimes due the state I'm in. But thanks for advise, I really appreciate it!
  5. jb0Ogi3 Win User

Chat Ban Upheld XMAS Eve HELP

That doesnt help me at all. I was harassed first no matter what. If i had just reported it that doesnt take away the fact i was harassed. I was playing an online game minding my own business when this player started harassing me. Reporting it doesnt take
    back the harassment i endured. Then i end up getting banned and not them. Thats ridiculous. I will not stand for a platform that allows someone to be harassed and then bans the person who was harassed.
  6. RosarioRamos trejo Win User

hablar con un agente de microsoft [Mod Translation - talk to a microsoft agent]

ayudenme me acosan

[Mod Translation - help me they are harassing me]
Thema:

1. Harassment please help me! - Similar Threads - Harassment please help

2. Harassment by player by mass reporting and getting repetitively banned for a gamer pic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harassment by player by mass reporting and getting repetitively banned for a gamer pic.: I have been repetitively coms banned for my profile picture that was in fare use of the terms, I have over 10 current active coms bans on my account. I was playing call of duty warzone and I...
  3. How do I even deal with this harasser?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I even deal with this harasser?: I just screenshot this user who harassed me over some Overwatch-related stuff. What now? (Mod Removed) cb678068-d581-410b-acd4-a77b0f837fe8
  4. Alt account message harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Alt account message harassment: Hello to anyone who reads this, I have a question and I'm honestly not sure what else left to do besides ask here, but I used to play with a person on Xbox who ended up going full crazy on me so...
  5. I’ve been harassed for weeks and i can't find a solution

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been harassed for weeks and i can't find a solution: I've been harassed for weeks by 3 players, i made several clips showing them focusing and tbaging me. There is no possibility, on Xbox support page or Xbox enforcement page, for me to sens those...
  6. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me: I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a...
  7. My family is being harassed part 2. Please help. Please don't lock thread. People don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My family is being harassed part 2. Please help. Please don't lock thread. People don't...: First of all I would like to thank Brad the moderator for trying to help. But locking my thread doesn't help when it even stops me from responding to what Brad said. But it does make a convenient...
  8. This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...

in XboX Insiders
    This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/404nocreativusername [link] [comments]
  9. Enforcement/Reputation/Harassment issue please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement/Reputation/Harassment issue please help: Hello my name is Jordan and I have been having a major issue with an individual I had to fire from my business. I run a business that sponsors and promotes individuals who wish to become paid...
  10. Suspended for a day bc I WAS CONTACTED AND HARASSED BY A USER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Please UNBAN ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for a day bc I WAS CONTACTED AND HARASSED BY A USER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Please UNBAN ...: I'm a lifetime XBL subscriber with ZERO complain history and I get contacted by some sore loser yet I GET BANNED????? I wonder if Sony does this... maybe i'll go to gamestop for a trade up....