Harassment

Discus and support Harassment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been complaining to Microsoft about being harassed by a certain gamer but nothing has been done to address the offending player and i still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PerditionAwaits, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Harassment

I’ve been complaining to Microsoft about being harassed by a certain gamer but nothing has been done to address the offending player and i still receive taunting messages from said player. I have reported this guy several times and yet he still shows up in multiplayer games. The block/report/mute approach is still no good and nobody at Xbox seems interested in addressing the issue. After yet another bout of vicious messaging I tried to get help from Xbox Support on Twitter but alas - a bot. Next I tried chatting with an ‘Xbox Gamer’ and was given the same old pathetic ‘report/block/mute’ routine. The offensive harassment got so bad that it has been affecting my mental health and I’ve been put on meds by a shrink for anxiety. I can no longer play two of my favorite Star Wars games because one player is allowed to do what they please with absolutely NO consequence. At what point does Microsoft/Xbox step in and help the gamers who support them? To what extent does a gamer have to get bullied until Microsoft starts taking it seriously?

:)

PerditionAwaits, Apr 7, 2021
  2. jb0Ogi3 Win User

Chat Ban Upheld XMAS Eve HELP

That doesnt help me at all. I was harassed first no matter what. If i had just reported it that doesnt take away the fact i was harassed. I was playing an online game minding my own business when this player started harassing me. Reporting it doesnt take
    back the harassment i endured. Then i end up getting banned and not them. Thats ridiculous. I will not stand for a platform that allows someone to be harassed and then bans the person who was harassed.
  3. Im Offline5048 Win User

Harassment on Xbox

Report the harassment to a administrator. Or block,mute and ignore the player that is harassing you
  4. MisterSwitch Win User

Sexual Harassment File..Complaint.. Where?

Sexual harassment, and any harassment for that matter is already covered under the existing complaint options.
  5. icepick4000 Win User

I need to talk to one of the XBLPET members

got banned for harassment when I was the one being harassed the person who was harassing me was harassing children I'm 39 years old I don't play the harassing children with children and asking for sexual favors that's why I got bad because some **** has
    to ask his for ****'s what it was about I'm a year old 39man that don't play that I was sexually assaulted when I was 4 years old that's why I don't play those games
  6. bowski477 Win User

harassment

Please use the tools provided on your console to file a complaint on the player. You can also block communications to avoid any future contact from this player. In the future calling out gamertags on the forums is not allowed. Thanks!
Thema:

Harassment

1. Harassment - Similar Threads - Harassment

2. Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment: At what point does someone from microsoft step in and say enough is enough. I pay my xboxlive fee every month and im paying for service i can’t even use bc of the constant harassment by another...
  3. Stalking and harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stalking and harassment: Hey you guys I got a question one of my friends is being stalked and harassed in a game called Elder Scrolls Online we've tried asking the guy that stopped and several of his friends have asked...
  4. Online Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Harassment: I was on a match on call of duty, in which it was a 1v6, knowing i wouldnt have a chance i took the easy way our by blowing myself up and ending the game. A user on my team said that he reported...
  5. Xbox Live Harassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Harassment: I was recently playing fortnite (in voice chat) with a player named gassrass he is an xbox live player and he was threatening me. He told me “he wanted me dead telling me he wanted people like me...
  6. Harassment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harassment: I have a group of players that have somehow gotten a hold of my personal picture and they are using it as their gamer pic. This group has harassed me for quite some time. I have reported their...
  7. Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment: Does anyone know where exactly i can report someone for harassing me in a game? 0f9e42d2-19a5-4d78-acdf-83bff520453e
  8. fix the Harassment on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix the Harassment on xbox: ok i want someone from microsoft to tell me why you let people make fake account to harass people but never banned the xbox there they are doing it from and why can people add us whitout our...
  9. Getting harassed by people keep on adding and unadding me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting harassed by people keep on adding and unadding me: All the time. I keep telling people to stop but they keep doing it. I told this "so called xbox ambassador" to stop adding me almost everyday. Blocking that person I still see the notification. I...
  10. Former friend harassing to ruin reputation on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Former friend harassing to ruin reputation on Xbox: My son was friends with a boy (call him boy X) that he met through a local gym. They seemed to get along and started playing together online probably more than a year ago. We heard through another...