Harassment

Discus and support Harassment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help dealing with some harrassment and online stalking. I was playing rainbow six siege just playing casually with a friend and randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ct7567, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Ct7567
    Ct7567 Guest

Harassment

I need help dealing with some harrassment and online stalking.

I was playing rainbow six siege just playing casually with a friend and randomly started getting spammed with invites to a party by JolIiest, thought nothing of it and continued playing. Then i started getting messages about fighting this guy on different games because "im bad" so i told him to leave me alone and blocked the account. Then i start getting messages from other accounts which ive blocked and deleted the messages so i cant name them all but one is {mod removed]. This continues all night until i go off, 10+ accounts getting messages like "blocking wont help", "stop trying to dodge the undodgable". His friends are also telling me to join him and trying to find my ip and broadband provider to ddos me, which im pretty sure is illegal if they do manage it. I get on today and im getting more messages and demands to join from another account which i blocked (mod removed) Now this individual is trying to join me on different games( rainbow six siege and gta v) while im playing with my friends and is supposedly using a glitch to join my invite only lobbies and private rainbow parties so i basically cant play two games now without being stalked and harassed. The xbox report system is useless i report every single message and account with a comment but nothing as of yet. Im not against a little competition and occasional trash talk but this is way beyond any joke or disagreement. I also did nothing to start this, just got randomly targeted and i really dont know what to do.

:)

Ct7567, Aug 17, 2021
  2. jb0Ogi3 Win User

Chat Ban Upheld XMAS Eve HELP

That doesnt help me at all. I was harassed first no matter what. If i had just reported it that doesnt take away the fact i was harassed. I was playing an online game minding my own business when this player started harassing me. Reporting it doesnt take
    back the harassment i endured. Then i end up getting banned and not them. Thats ridiculous. I will not stand for a platform that allows someone to be harassed and then bans the person who was harassed.
  3. Im Offline5048 Win User

Harassment on Xbox

Report the harassment to a administrator. Or block,mute and ignore the player that is harassing you
  4. MisterSwitch Win User

Sexual Harassment File..Complaint.. Where?

Sexual harassment, and any harassment for that matter is already covered under the existing complaint options.
  5. icepick4000 Win User

I need to talk to one of the XBLPET members

got banned for harassment when I was the one being harassed the person who was harassing me was harassing children I'm 39 years old I don't play the harassing children with children and asking for sexual favors that's why I got bad because some **** has
    to ask his for ****'s what it was about I'm a year old 39man that don't play that I was sexually assaulted when I was 4 years old that's why I don't play those games
  6. bowski477 Win User

harassment

Please use the tools provided on your console to file a complaint on the player. You can also block communications to avoid any future contact from this player. In the future calling out gamertags on the forums is not allowed. Thanks!
Thema:

Harassment

1. Harassment - Similar Threads - Harassment

2. Banned for Harassing someone who instigated discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for Harassing someone who instigated discussion: Attention Xbox, Absolutely floored by the sheer incompetence of you're enforcement team. They got together and said, "what would make sure we spend the least amount of time actually working?" and...
  3. Player Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player Harassment: This isn't my first time here, and this isn't my first issue with this player. I have cut off ties with this player October 2020 but I want to find a way to make sure I've truly gotten away from...
  4. Harassment and people finding your gaming social media

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment and people finding your gaming social media: So the other night while playing red dead redemption 2 online had a kid come at me blasting me with around a which is what ever after I popped him to save muself from my bounty being taken. The...
  5. Can a player be banned from Xbox for text message harassment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a player be banned from Xbox for text message harassment?: Hello, I decided to ask here for that because I'm not so sure if the report tab in the Xbox app is going to work. I'd like to ask if can a player can be banned for harassment in text messages....
  6. I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being harassed by an abusive ex and Xbox is blaming it on me. What should I do?: I need help… I’m 17 year olds (female) and I dated an abusive guy (he is 18) who knows about my Xbox account. He forced me to have a (Mod Removed) call with him, and he recorded it all without...
  7. Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.: So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on me and attempts to get my friend to stop...
  8. Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment: I’ve been complaining to Microsoft about being harassed by a certain gamer but nothing has been done to address the offending player and i still receive taunting messages from said player. I have...
  9. Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment: At what point does someone from microsoft step in and say enough is enough. I pay my xboxlive fee every month and im paying for service i can’t even use bc of the constant harassment by another...
  10. Stalking and harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stalking and harassment: Hey you guys I got a question one of my friends is being stalked and harassed in a game called Elder Scrolls Online we've tried asking the guy that stopped and several of his friends have asked...