Hard disc problem.

Discus and support Hard disc problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have console XBox 360 E and i bought a game Fifa 2014 from your internet shop. Because i dont have enough memory on my console I install the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarnedLotus643, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Hard disc problem.

Hello, I have console XBox 360 E and i bought a game Fifa 2014 from your internet shop. Because i dont have enough memory on my console I install the game in my hard disc ( LG External HDD HXD5 ). When I'm running the game, i see start screen, and then i
    see an error (You cant read the disc. "Nie można odczytać dysku" in Polish). What should I do to fix it? Immediately thanks for the reply and sorry for language fails.

( If you can give me the answer in Polisch, it will be great.)

:)

WarnedLotus643, Jun 3, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Sometimes my Xbox One won't read discs.

It's a problem with the disc drive where it doesn't always drop the disc into the tray and spin it. Hard rebooting fixes the problem, as does continuously insert/eject over and over.

bloosuga, Jun 3, 2014
  3. ApoloAguirre
    ApoloAguirre Guest
    Problem with Hard disc

Good day, start this forum for the reason. (E) purchased an external hard drive for games, but most of the time when connecting to the Xbox lose the Internet connection, and sometimes I can even start the games. I ask for help to see what happens as already
    and formatted the disk and sometimes if working properly, in advance thanks and greetings.

ApoloAguirre, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Hard disc problem.

External hard drives are not officially supported. Only official Microsoft Xbox hard drives and USB drives are supported for use with the Xbox.

HomegrownSilky, Jun 3, 2014
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Hard disc problem.

External hard drives are not officially supported. Only official Microsoft Xbox hard drives and USB drives are supported for use with the Xbox.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

Problem with Hard disc

Apoloxss,

This does sound like a strange problem. Plugging in an external USB drive and losing Internet connection...? It would be helpful to know some more about your external hard drive, make, model, etc. However, until then, and if you haven't already done so,
    I suggest preforming "How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console" . Next, follow up with "Troubleshoot
    external storage detection on Xbox One
    " . Also, it maybe worthwhile double checking your

network
    connection, Test network connection, Test multiplayer connection and
    Detailed network statistics. Let us know if you are continuing to have the problem.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/console-doesnt-detect-external-storage

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings

SA
  7. Sarge Ni Win User

Halo 3

This can also be caused with disc problems try and install the disc to your hard drive.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Disc won't load

It's a problem with the disc drive where it doesn't always drop the disc into the tray and spin it. Hard rebooting fixes the problem, as does continuously insert/eject
  9. JOHN ROSS MUISE Win User

Psychonauts Original Xbox disc will not play.

If there is a problem with the disc try downloading it directly from the disc to your hard drive it worked for the old fable :)
Thema:

Hard disc problem.

1. Hard disc problem. - Similar Threads - Hard disc problem

2. Xbox One X won't load read discs unless I hard reboot if Energy Saver power mode is enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won't load read discs unless I hard reboot if Energy Saver power mode is enabled: As the title states: If I have my Xbox One X set up with Energy Saver power mode, discs won't read. It makes the sound as if it's reading the disc, but when I run the game, I get an error screen...
  3. Forza horizon 4, I have hard disc, wants me to buy game pass to play it?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4, I have hard disc, wants me to buy game pass to play it?!: Hi all, i have a hard copy of forza horzion 4, so some reason when i try to launch the game it pops up with error code- (0x803f800e). Now i dont own game pass, so this is very strange. Ive...
  4. Download Xbox games from disc to hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Xbox games from disc to hard drive: Hi, I just made this discussion to see what you guys think about this; If you were able to download Xbox games from the game disc to the Xbox hard drive. I don't think they should have it, because...
  5. Undreadable Disc when playing from Hard drive or USB for Just Cause 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undreadable Disc when playing from Hard drive or USB for Just Cause 2: Hi, I got the game Just Cause 2 as a free game of the month about 2 years ago and played it just fine until i deleted it to make room for another game. about a month ago i downloaded it again but...
  6. How to play games loaded on xbox one S hard Drive from a disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play games loaded on xbox one S hard Drive from a disc?: How to play games loaded on xbox one S hard Drive from a disc? 7c0152ce-2208-4946-be38-d19238629e18
  7. External Hard Drive has died, trying to install disc to Internal HDD but no luck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive has died, trying to install disc to Internal HDD but no luck...: Hi, I have a 500GB internal HDD on my xbox one and a 1TB external HDD which I install a lot of games on. My external HDD has failed and I believe I'll need to get a new one. In the meantime, I...
  8. Problem with Hard disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Hard disc: Good day, start this forum for the reason. (E) purchased an external hard drive for games, but most of the time when connecting to the Xbox lose the Internet connection, and sometimes I can even...
  9. My Xbox one doesn't read my external Hard-disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one doesn't read my external Hard-disc: Hello @ all, i have a big problem! I want to put my Games on an external Hard-disc (Toshiba 750GB). When i plug my hard-disc in the xbox, they don't read my hard-disc. What's the reason?...
  10. In case of problem in my console, may I buy other console and put the internal hard disc of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In case of problem in my console, may I buy other console and put the internal hard disc of ...: I would like to save work of downloading all the games installed in my hard disc. c58dcb4f-d8f9-46e5-b883-4375df55dcd1