Hard drive detected but no games show?

Discus and support Hard drive detected but no games show? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new xbox one x and connected the hard drive. Its showing at detected but when i go to games and apps there isnt anything. I shouldnt need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robificastor, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Robificastor
    Robificastor Guest

I just got a new xbox one x and connected the hard drive. Its showing at detected but when i go to games and apps there isnt anything. I shouldnt need to install anything or the internet? Nothing corrupted either. Any idea? Thanks.

:)

Robificastor, Oct 1, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

External hard drive not formatting on Xbox One

3. davemcfly85 Win User

Hard Drive not Detected

nope sorry ONLY 3rd party bootleg transfer cables do this MS ones do not, you had a bootleg cable to be fair they look VERY convincing (they even have real looking stickers).
  4. BxXFINEZT B3B0 Win User

Hard Drive not Detected

I had this problem i just connected it with the data transfer cable and it worked but doesent work as a main memory
  5. MaRCuS FeNiX 03 Win User

Hard Drive not Detected

I realize this thread is old, but I was having an issue with my Xbox 360 Slim, Glossy made in 2010.

I removed my hard drive 1 time very carefully and re-inserted i. When I powered on the xbox I got error e68. I unplugged and replugged everything in and it worked but my hard drive was not detected. It turns out that the SATA cable that goes into the back
    if the hard drive somehow got unplugged, That fixed my xbox. Just to help anyone who has this issue.
  6. DWJOKER53 Win User

Hard Drive not Detected

that should not happen try calling xbox support
Thema:

1. Hard drive detected but no games show? - Similar Threads - Hard drive detected

2. External hard drive detection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive detection problems: Hello i have been trying to format my 1tb external hard drive to my xbox one with no luck. Ive made sure i have all the requirements but everytime i go to check my storage on settings app the app...
  3. External hard drive is not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is not detected: My console is xbox one and device is up-to date with no pending updates to be installed. I have western digital hard drive with 1TB size. The connecting USB cable is 3.0. My console is not...
  4. my xbox one s wont detect my seagate 2tb hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s wont detect my seagate 2tb hard drive.: My Seagate 2tb external hard drive used to work fine. I didn't do anything to it but use it. One day it just stopped working, when I plug the HDD into my Xbox one s with the 3.0 USB it powers it...
  5. Xbox One can't detect external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't detect external hard drive: I had gotten a brand new 4tb gaming hard drive recently. It has already been formatted and had games installed on it. I have been using it for over two weeks and now for some reason my xbox one...
  6. Xbox 360 S won't detect hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S won't detect hard drive: I recently encountered an error screen that had the number E 68. Naturally I took to the internet with the question which led me to the forum that had an apparent fix. I followed the steps which...
  7. Xbox 1 wont detect my Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 wont detect my Seagate 2tb external hard drive: Xbox One console won't detect sea gate external hard drive 11e8507d-2e82-45be-8d76-ee45e5ba5ec2
  8. Xbox one suddenly not detecting external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one suddenly not detecting external hard drive: Hi, My Xbox one recently stopped detecting my external hard drive (SeaGate 2TB) after working fine for almost a year. I've tried every port and done several hard re-sets. Any advice? Please...
  9. Xbox 360 hard drive no longer detected by console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive no longer detected by console: Hello, Hoping someone can help. In an attempt to recover a deleted game save file for my brother, I connected his Xbox 360 hard drive to my pc. Windows prompted me to choose a partition style to...
  10. Xbox One X not detecting external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not detecting external hard drive: I have tried every possible method of troubleshooting. It isn’t a faulty hard drive, i’ve used it for as long as i can remember. it has worked fine until about a month ago when my xbox would stop...