Hard Drive Problems

Discus and support Hard Drive Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I having errors with hard drive. I got internal 250 gig hard for xbox 360 slim. I can get to connect. However, it will take forever to load up and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaythename007, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Hard Drive Problems

I having errors with hard drive. I got internal 250 gig hard for xbox 360 slim. I can get to connect. However, it will take forever to load up and it will sometimes start to disconnect for instance in games that have a lot auto saving in them. If it disconnect
    in middle or before the auto save it just freeze the console. I have bypassed this error using a small 10 gig flash drive. My xbox using the hard drive now boots up instantly and works with minor problems. Those being i can's see my avatar and keeps asking
    for update my xbox every time I turn it on. Any got any ideas how to fix. Yes, I have take the hard drive out, reformatted, cleared everything off it, checked every cable on the xbox.

:)

Jaythename007, Sep 26, 2019
  2. ZumaRider02 Win User

E69

It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive. Try removing the hard drive and putting it back in and make sure it's seated properly. If that doesn't work, then remove the hard drive and use
    a USB Flash Drive. If it works with that then it's possible that your hard drive or hard drive connection is bad.
  3. Roxas Hyuuga Win User

Hard Drive Problem

So I'm screwed regardless?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hard Drive Problem

It sounds like your hard drive was configured to work as a flash drive. If you were using a third party transfer cable this is a known issue. Unfortunately, once it's been done, there is no way to restore it back to how it was.
  5. Howsmon Win User

hard drive problems...

thank you for trying to help, but i've already tried that... i've had this problem for a few days. i've tried everything a technology-clueless 18 year old would do. the weird thing is i can still play games on my hard drive, so my xbox knows my hard drive
    is there, but i still can't download the update.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Hard drive problems

You'll need to contact them again and ask them about the missing hard drive.
Thema:

Hard Drive Problems

1. Hard Drive Problems - Similar Threads - Hard Drive Problems

2. External hard drive detection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive detection problems: Hello i have been trying to format my 1tb external hard drive to my xbox one with no luck. Ive made sure i have all the requirements but everytime i go to check my storage on settings app the app...
  3. External hard drive problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive problem: My external hard drive started not working today all it says when i plug it in is (we see your external storage but the connection is too weak to use)ive tried everything but none of it wored and...
  4. Large external hard drive problem, 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001) error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Large external hard drive problem, 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001) error: Hi there, Following XBF Brad A advice, I am opening a new thread on this issue. I have a problem with my xbox one x not recognizing partially a 8TB seagate xbox drive (used for media storage),...
  5. Problem with Xbox one recognizing hard disk drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox one recognizing hard disk drive: Hello, I have been sent here by xbox support. I am having a problem with my Hard Disk Drive. It can not be recogized by my xbox one. I have tried every way told in the troubleshooting does any one...
  6. Hard Drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive problem: Hello, two years ago I bought an Xbox One, which has sold me with enough problems, now I'm having problems with the hard drive and my question was if it can be replaced by any other type of brand,...
  7. my wd external hard drive is not listed on my xbox anymore never have had a problem with it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wd external hard drive is not listed on my xbox anymore never have had a problem with it ...: my western digital my passport external hard drive is not working after a year with no problems it just is not being listed on my xbox including all games that have been downloaded on it yet it is...
  8. boot problem because of the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    boot problem because of the hard drive: Hello my XBOX one X console is often in error and I am forced to restart and unplug several times for it to start normally. but I noticed when to disconnect my hard external link to the console...
  9. External Hard Drive problem Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive problem Xbox One: I am getting a serious problem with my Xbox One S since the latest insiders update. As soon as i connect my external Hard Drive (Western Digital MyBook 3TB) which has always worked, and i am sure...
  10. Problem with external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with external hard drive: I bought an external hard drive for my Xbox one and now I can' play any disk game me that had been downloaded on to my Xbox even after I unplug the hard drive. Does anyone know how to fix this ?...