hard drive space

Discus and support hard drive space in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; might be just a bit thick, but where does it tell you now after the update your hard drive space? cheers 650d54a0-0796-4e38-9502-46f0a5f3ac95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pedromac uk, Feb 15, 2014.

1. pedromac uk
    pedromac uk Guest

hard drive space

might be just a bit thick, but where does it tell you now after the update your hard drive space?

cheers

:)

pedromac uk, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Macoco1000
    Macoco1000 Guest
    Hard Drive space

Hey guys, I need some serious help. I recieved a 500gb xbox one for christmas along with advanced warfare and Unity. Then after both the games downloaded to the hard drive, I had already used a quarter of space! Could I have done somthing wrong?

Macoco1000, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Hard Drive space

Nope. System space takes quite a bit so you have like 360GB or something useable on a 500GB hard drive. Both ACs are like 40GB each so it sounds about right. Just buy a 1 or 2TB Hard drive and run it in to the X1, 500GB doesn't last as long as you'd think it might.

Stray2615, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Mawkit
    Mawkit Guest

hard drive space

If you go into your Apps and Games section, its tells you there. Also, if you press the Menu button while selecting a game, it will allow you to manage the games save files.

Mawkit, Feb 15, 2014
  5. John Dowding Win User

hard drive space

^We did, support for external storage. Which works out much better value than the extra 500gb in the 1tb version.
  6. JohnCotton Win User

hard drive space

@ Darkside.

I see your point. It would be nice to have the choice to play from either the hard drive or the game disc (do you remember that, and you could take the disk to your mates house and play it on his/her Xbox too! :) ).

I for one got a bit ticked off waiting for new overlays to load on the 360 (depending on the game).

It's all a temporary issue until we get ubiquitous Mega / Terra Bit broadband and games are bought / rented from the cloud with storage space included in the game cost!... It'll come! I'm sure I saw the BT van down our street last week!!

got to go. its medication time!
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

hard drive space

See the post re June Update!

2 x USB 3 external drives to be supported.

cheers

So an extra £200.00 to max out external storage because the One can't manage more than 342.5GB of data?

Who in their right mind is going to "cheer" about that?
  8. neilhorgan Win User
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hard Drive Space

Greetings, res27772! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Before you delete anything I would suggesting clearing your system cache by following these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    . Let me know if you're still seeing the Title Content Progress cache message after doing so. Thanks!
Thema:

hard drive space

1. hard drive space - Similar Threads - hard drive space

2. do i need to save some hard drive space?

in XBoX Accessibility
    do i need to save some hard drive space?: i have 1tb xbox and currently have 300gb free, but red dead will be out soon and its probably going to be a big download. im asking because I've been told by multiple people, if you don't leave...
  3. XBox Hard Drive Space

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Hard Drive Space: So I love my Xbox one s and the one x is cool but with no custom consoles to flaunt my style I haven't still felt the push, just holding out for more. Wouldn't it be nice if they released a one s...
  4. Appalling hard drive space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appalling hard drive space: I have a 500GB Xbox one s and I can only hold 5 games on there and only one of them games has some DLC and it's not even all the DLC for the game, how am I supposed to enjoy playing a selection of...
  5. how much space does apps and games can you have on your hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much space does apps and games can you have on your hard drive: hi how many games can you have on your hard drive ? and how much hard drive space do apps take up ? 2408602f-8d0c-4962-9713-a900f40976a6
  6. Hard drive showing wrong amount of space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive showing wrong amount of space.: My Xbox 360 has a 250 gig hard-drive, however I can only use about 14 gigs. I understand some space is set aside for the system software, but I ought to have more than 14 gigs of useable space...
  7. How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive: How much hard drive space is used per game? or how many games can be saved on a 500GB drive 01d8e7b2-4ce1-4d10-9b40-8574c1434d82
  8. It says I need more hard drive space, but I don't!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says I need more hard drive space, but I don't!: first off, I have an external HD for my Xbox one. My internal drive is about full. The external has 2.3 TB free. i think I was installing an expansion for fallout 4 and it says I don't have enough...
  9. Missing 50 GB of Hard Drive Space?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing 50 GB of Hard Drive Space?: I have an Xbox One with a 500 GB Hard Drive. I know the OS takes a lot of space on the Hard Drive leaving around 360 GB of usable space. The thing is, according to that information, I am missing...
  10. Nifty Idea for conserving Hard Drive Space

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nifty Idea for conserving Hard Drive Space: For those who have problems with keeping hard drive space when you download a game onto your system it goes into your download history under your account and you can re-download it at anytime...