Hard Drive

Discus and support Hard Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time? d48e74b2-9784-4fbe-85ed-d9bd627fac3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamuelMckown, Feb 12, 2019 at 6:33 PM.

1. SamuelMckown
    SamuelMckown Guest

Hard Drive

I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time?

:)

SamuelMckown, Feb 12, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  2. HassanB Win User

Hard Drive there but not there

I'm going out on a limb here but it seems that your hard drive is the culprit here...

Can you please remove the hard drive from the system and use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile and an application that runs slow with your hard drive in and see if this slowness goes away when you're using the flash drive compared to the hard drive.

If it's fine with the hard drive out and the USB Flash Drive in then there's an issue with your hard drive and it would need to be replaced. If it's slow regardless of not having a hard drive or a USB Flash Drive in the console then there's an issue with the
    console hardware related and it would need to be sent in for repair.

Thanks.
  3. voteDC Win User

hard drive

For DLC, game saves and install games to?

-

If that is your request then for the 360 the answer is yes. However no matter how large the drive is only 32gb of it can be used for 360 storage.

-

USB support isn't there for the Xbox One at the moment though.

-

Edit: Ninja'd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hard drives

3.2 gb. Although the 4gb is not a hard drive, it's internal flash memory.
  5. EastTexasBoy-5450E4E Win User

Hard Drive

I'm having the same problem and haven't hooked it to pc at all and I went to store and tried 4 different hard drives and all of them showed way less than what they were supposed to be with the grey transfer cable and tried it with black cable and it wont
    even register.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Hard Drives

I have my game installed on a memory stick and have had no problems what so ever. Even very little lag compared to others who have it installed on a hard drive.
Thema:

Hard Drive

1. Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Hard Drive

2. Xbox one hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one hard drive: I have an external hard drive already on this console and it is near full capacity. Can I add an additional drive and keep the other one installed? 87389054-e639-4bde-be1c-25e40cf269f9
  3. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable: hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless...
  4. General Hard Drive storage question

in XBoX on Consoles
    General Hard Drive storage question: Greetings Xbox'ers, I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows whether I can re-use my Xbox 360 HD in an Xbox One console? Thought I'd asked before I get a new HD. Thanks!...
  5. Hard Drive Full.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Full.: Have X box slim with 250 internal hard drive. Couldnt update due to not enought space??? used usb and got in. Why is hard drive full? how do I clear space? thanks? trying to figure out for my...
  6. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 hard drive: The other day I decided to plug my xbox 360 hard drive in my computer. I did but I accidentally initialized it as a GPT partition, keep in mind the xbox files are still on it. So I then downloaded...
  7. Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive: Is it possible to download digital games for xbox 1 directly onto external hard drive through pc or mobile db500c3d-6ed7-486c-9024-c84d580719ae
  8. Xbox One can't detect external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't detect external hard drive: I had gotten a brand new 4tb gaming hard drive recently. It has already been formatted and had games installed on it. I have been using it for over two weeks and now for some reason my xbox one...
  9. hard drive swap

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive swap: My xbox one was struck by lightning. The hard drive still works, but the console is dead. Is there a way to transfer the data from the old hard drive to a newer/used console that I bought? A...
  10. External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive: I lost all my data on my external hard drive, from a bad sector, 100 of games and memory, like 32 hours of red dead 2 campaign just lost, all the hours and time ive put into all diffrent campaigns...