Hard Drive

Discus and support Hard Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time? d48e74b2-9784-4fbe-85ed-d9bd627fac3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamuelMckown, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SamuelMckown
    SamuelMckown Guest

Hard Drive

I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time?

:)

SamuelMckown, Feb 12, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Hard Drive there but not there

I'm going out on a limb here but it seems that your hard drive is the culprit here...

Can you please remove the hard drive from the system and use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile and an application that runs slow with your hard drive in and see if this slowness goes away when you're using the flash drive compared to the hard drive.

If it's fine with the hard drive out and the USB Flash Drive in then there's an issue with your hard drive and it would need to be replaced. If it's slow regardless of not having a hard drive or a USB Flash Drive in the console then there's an issue with the
    console hardware related and it would need to be sent in for repair.

Thanks.
  3. voteDC Win User

hard drive

For DLC, game saves and install games to?

-

If that is your request then for the 360 the answer is yes. However no matter how large the drive is only 32gb of it can be used for 360 storage.

-

USB support isn't there for the Xbox One at the moment though.

-

Edit: Ninja'd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hard drives

3.2 gb. Although the 4gb is not a hard drive, it's internal flash memory.
  5. EastTexasBoy-5450E4E Win User

Hard Drive

I'm having the same problem and haven't hooked it to pc at all and I went to store and tried 4 different hard drives and all of them showed way less than what they were supposed to be with the grey transfer cable and tried it with black cable and it wont
    even register.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Hard Drives

I have my game installed on a memory stick and have had no problems what so ever. Even very little lag compared to others who have it installed on a hard drive.
Thema:

Hard Drive

1. Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Hard Drive

2. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive: Yes can someone please help me? Its been almost 6 month's since this happened. My friend had a laptop computer. He needed to borrow my hatd drive from my Xbox 360s. He gave it back not knowing he...
  3. I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.: While i was moving some cords around I unplugged my xbox while it was on by accident. When I plugged it back in and turned it back on I saw that the 21 games that were on my hard drive had all...
  4. External hard drives

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drives: I have an extra hard drive that went plugged in. It says. 2 week to connect. Does anybody know how to fix this? dbbec804-7d79-48ce-ac49-e268a9cea063
  5. Updating Installed Games on an External Hard Drive for Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Updating Installed Games on an External Hard Drive for Xbox One: Kind of an unusual situation, but I live rural and so my data per month is somewhat limited. A large game update can take up a huge chunk of my available bandwidth for a given month, nevermind a...
  6. New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard update. Fingers crossed for the hard drive fix.: Will report back when it’s finished downloading and I plugged it back in. submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments]
  7. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: Hello All, I recently bought a second xbox one so that me and someone else can play online games together. I attached my external hard drive to my previous xbox and copied a game onto that...
  8. Need help with external hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with external hard drive.: Bought a Seagate 2tb hard drive. I've formatted and currently using it on my xbox one to play games. For some apparent reason it isnt letting me download games it says to download on to xbox. I...
  9. The latest update might have bricked my external hard drive

in XboX Insiders
    The latest update might have bricked my external hard drive: On Friday when I was gaming, I was prompt to do the update so I did and just went to bed since it was really late. Come the next day, my hard drive wasn’t being picked up by the Xbox so I thought...
  10. So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with...

in XboX Insiders
    So is there any official word on the issue with the external hard drive not working with...: The Xbox doesn’t even recognize that it’s connected anymore. I have no idea on how to fix this submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments]