Hard Drive

Discus and support Hard Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time? d48e74b2-9784-4fbe-85ed-d9bd627fac3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamuelMckown, Feb 12, 2019.

1. SamuelMckown
    SamuelMckown Guest

Hard Drive

I want to know can I put two external hard drive in my Xbox one at the same time?

:)

SamuelMckown, Feb 12, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Hard Drive there but not there

I'm going out on a limb here but it seems that your hard drive is the culprit here...

Can you please remove the hard drive from the system and use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile and an application that runs slow with your hard drive in and see if this slowness goes away when you're using the flash drive compared to the hard drive.

If it's fine with the hard drive out and the USB Flash Drive in then there's an issue with your hard drive and it would need to be replaced. If it's slow regardless of not having a hard drive or a USB Flash Drive in the console then there's an issue with the
    console hardware related and it would need to be sent in for repair.

Thanks.
  3. voteDC Win User

hard drive

For DLC, game saves and install games to?

-

If that is your request then for the 360 the answer is yes. However no matter how large the drive is only 32gb of it can be used for 360 storage.

-

USB support isn't there for the Xbox One at the moment though.

-

Edit: Ninja'd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hard drives

3.2 gb. Although the 4gb is not a hard drive, it's internal flash memory.
  5. EastTexasBoy-5450E4E Win User

Hard Drive

I'm having the same problem and haven't hooked it to pc at all and I went to store and tried 4 different hard drives and all of them showed way less than what they were supposed to be with the grey transfer cable and tried it with black cable and it wont
    even register.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Hard Drives

I have my game installed on a memory stick and have had no problems what so ever. Even very little lag compared to others who have it installed on a hard drive.
Thema:

Hard Drive

1. Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Hard Drive

2. External Hard Drive making controller react slower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive making controller react slower.: Been playing on my xbox forever now and i have had the external hard drive for months and an issue like this has never happened. I got up today and turned on my xbox and my hard drive wasnt...
  3. Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox: Hi folks, My Xbox One has decided to give up on me. I've had the issue with the Xbox "chime" on power up, but immediately powers down. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps, along with...
  4. External Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive: I have a 1 TB External Hard Drive that has existing files on it. (ie pictures, documents etc.) Wanting to use it XBOX One S additional storage. I understand the console will want to Format the...
  5. my xbox recognize my external hard drive as media only

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox recognize my external hard drive as media only: i formatted it to NTFS i allocated it and formatted it in every way possible nothing but media i cant see the option to format it to apps/games i need any help possible...
  6. Xbox 360: How many GB of hard drive do you recommend me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: How many GB of hard drive do you recommend me?: Hello guys! As I said in a previous post, I would like to buy a second hand Xbox 360. My last console was a super nintendo and I would like to get a Xbox 360 to play to a lot of games, to explore...
  7. XBOX One external hard drive keeps spinning up and down every minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One external hard drive keeps spinning up and down every minute: The external HDD (Seagate STDT3000300 BACKUP PLUS Desktop 3TB, USB3.0, 3.5 inch external drive, powered by external power) of my Xbox One keeps spinning up for a few seconds then spinning down...
  8. Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than...
  9. Hard Drive for XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard Drive for XBox One: All of my games have disappeared from my hard drive. Any suggestions as to why or how to retrieve them/trouble shoot? b5df8e78-1601-49a2-980f-d52b05dfca18
  10. Hard drive issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive issue: Hi, I just had to replace the external hard drive for my xbox 1s. I connected and formatted the new had drive. How do I get all my downloads and saves back? af1763e4-3311-4673-904c-73c3b0dc7552