Hard drive

Discus and support Hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dose anyone know if you can play disc games on xbox360 without a hard drive? 9c3c4fb6-dd79-4dd5-b005-0b44e10ecb68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaSchleh, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

1. JoshuaSchleh
    JoshuaSchleh Guest

Hard drive

Dose anyone know if you can play disc games on xbox360 without a hard drive?

:)

JoshuaSchleh, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  2. HassanB Win User

Hard Drive there but not there

I'm going out on a limb here but it seems that your hard drive is the culprit here...

Can you please remove the hard drive from the system and use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile and an application that runs slow with your hard drive in and see if this slowness goes away when you're using the flash drive compared to the hard drive.

If it's fine with the hard drive out and the USB Flash Drive in then there's an issue with your hard drive and it would need to be replaced. If it's slow regardless of not having a hard drive or a USB Flash Drive in the console then there's an issue with the
    console hardware related and it would need to be sent in for repair.

Thanks.
  3. voteDC Win User

hard drive

For DLC, game saves and install games to?

-

If that is your request then for the 360 the answer is yes. However no matter how large the drive is only 32gb of it can be used for 360 storage.

-

USB support isn't there for the Xbox One at the moment though.

-

Edit: Ninja'd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hard drives

3.2 gb. Although the 4gb is not a hard drive, it's internal flash memory.
  5. EastTexasBoy-5450E4E Win User

Hard Drive

I'm having the same problem and haven't hooked it to pc at all and I went to store and tried 4 different hard drives and all of them showed way less than what they were supposed to be with the grey transfer cable and tried it with black cable and it wont
    even register.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Hard Drives

I have my game installed on a memory stick and have had no problems what so ever. Even very little lag compared to others who have it installed on a hard drive.
Thema:

Hard drive

1. Hard drive - Similar Threads - Hard drive

2. hard drive not being read and took too long to start issues

in XboX Insiders
    hard drive not being read and took too long to start issues: ever since the last December 4th update my xbox one s hadn’t been able to read my external drive, i checked it and it works fine on everything else like PC, but when i go into my games and apps it...
  3. External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard drive game recovery, and Format storage device error: I have had a 2 TB seagate external storage device for about a year now, this past Saturday I came back from vacation to my xbox telling me I needed to format my storage device, and saying it was...
  4. Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X?: Is my XBox One S External Hard Drive going to be compatible with the XBOX One X? My One S system died after only 2 years so now I am looking to replace it with the One X. We had been using an...
  5. Slow to read hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow to read hard drive: Hey guys, as of today my new 4tb external hard drive or Xbox One X is misbehaving. The Xbox now takes about 2 minutes to show what games i have installed. The games are running perfectly fine once...
  6. external hard drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard drive issues: So I recently had my xbox die on me, when I purchased a new one i took the old hard drive from my xbox out and put it in a sabrent external harddrive case. however my xbox one x wont notice it so...
  7. External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?: Everyone knows (or should know) that unless you have a HDD, or hard drive, specially meant for running 24/7 (a.k.a a RAID/server drive), it shouldn't be constantly running. Obviously, the vast...
  8. Extra hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extra hard drive: Can you hard wire 2 consoles together to increase the size of hard drive, similar to buying an external one 39178b09-971b-4e55-bbdf-fe20ffe6bf60
  9. Hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive: Ever since i downloaded COD from the xbox store it will freeze and then my whole system basically freezes up. Ive tried everything from a fresh restart to clearing local cache. Nothing has worked....
  10. Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add: I installed a game on an external hard drive and am trying to figure out how to play it now through the xbox companion on PC. I don't know how to do this so if anyone knows please let me know. Its...