Hard drive

Discus and support Hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dose anyone know if you can play disc games on xbox360 without a hard drive? 9c3c4fb6-dd79-4dd5-b005-0b44e10ecb68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaSchleh, Dec 3, 2019.

1. JoshuaSchleh
    JoshuaSchleh Guest

Hard drive

Dose anyone know if you can play disc games on xbox360 without a hard drive?

:)

JoshuaSchleh, Dec 3, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Hard Drive there but not there

I'm going out on a limb here but it seems that your hard drive is the culprit here...

Can you please remove the hard drive from the system and use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile and an application that runs slow with your hard drive in and see if this slowness goes away when you're using the flash drive compared to the hard drive.

If it's fine with the hard drive out and the USB Flash Drive in then there's an issue with your hard drive and it would need to be replaced. If it's slow regardless of not having a hard drive or a USB Flash Drive in the console then there's an issue with the
    console hardware related and it would need to be sent in for repair.

Thanks.
  3. voteDC Win User

hard drive

For DLC, game saves and install games to?

-

If that is your request then for the 360 the answer is yes. However no matter how large the drive is only 32gb of it can be used for 360 storage.

-

USB support isn't there for the Xbox One at the moment though.

-

Edit: Ninja'd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hard drives

3.2 gb. Although the 4gb is not a hard drive, it's internal flash memory.
  5. EastTexasBoy-5450E4E Win User

Hard Drive

I'm having the same problem and haven't hooked it to pc at all and I went to store and tried 4 different hard drives and all of them showed way less than what they were supposed to be with the grey transfer cable and tried it with black cable and it wont
    even register.
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Hard Drives

I have my game installed on a memory stick and have had no problems what so ever. Even very little lag compared to others who have it installed on a hard drive.
Thema:

Hard drive

1. Hard drive - Similar Threads - Hard drive

2. Xbox one external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one external hard drive: Hey so I got this 1 TB hard drive that is like WD elements I think and I have had it for two years so it might just be dead but it is still recognized on my computer. I searched it up and got the...
  3. External Hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard drive: What is the best type of external hard drive to use with the xbox one. I purchased a seagate, but after a couple of days it will not work and it does not show on the xbox. I have tried everything...
  4. Sudden Hard Drive Freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Hard Drive Freeze: Hello, I have a relatively new Xbox One X. I'd been playing Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for more than an hour, and suddenly during a cut scene the screen went dark and the console started making...
  5. My hard drive may be messed up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hard drive may be messed up.: For 9 months, all 4 of my games on my Xbox One S, have been freezing during gameplay, had audio cut out entirely then freeze the entire xbox, experienced the frame rate drop significantly, and...
  6. Possible bad sectors on my hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible bad sectors on my hard drive?: For the past 5 months all of my xbox games are freezing during gameplay and have infinite loading screens, in 2 of my games (Apex Legends and Fortnite) the frame rate drops, then all audio cuts...
  7. Possible hard drive failure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible hard drive failure?: For the past 5 months all of my xbox games are freezing during gameplay and have infinite loading screens, in 2 of my games (Apex Legends and Fortnite) the frame rate drops, then all audio cuts...
  8. Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?: I've just turned on the console and it's not reading the external hard drive straight away, it takes maybe 2/3 minutes to see it and once it's seen it I can't start any of the games on it. Now...
  9. WD ULTRA 3TB hard drive suddenly stopped being detected on xbox one x, for the use of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD ULTRA 3TB hard drive suddenly stopped being detected on xbox one x, for the use of...: Hello fellow gamers, I recently purchased a WD Ultra 3TB hard drive to view my video files on my xbox one x media player. It was working at first, until it randomly stopped being detected few...
  10. Cannot install from Xbox Beta App or MS Store - no hard drives detected (0 Unknown available)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install from Xbox Beta App or MS Store - no hard drives detected (0 Unknown available): [img] Hi, I have Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox and PC MS account. I cannot download any game pass games using the PC apps. In MS store, the install button does nothing at all (no error...