Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

Discus and support Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*(... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LOUIS VITON RON, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved overseas with the airforce. Appearantly it can take up to 72
    for this ticket to be resolved but honestly im on my last bit of hope because i had a ticket the day prior and didnt recieve a message after 24 hrs like stated and there wasnt a email in my junk mail. I had to call and follow up. I recieved access to my email
    which is great news but now I am a hardcore sports gamer bored out of my mind because i cant login to my xbox to play because of a security change initiated by someone else or maybe me that i possibly fat fingered. At this point i dont even know. When I log
    in it asks if i want to cancel the security change that causes me to wait 30 days for but I dont have access to my old cell phone number to recieve a code to cancel the security change and its one big loop back and forth. I am now constantly checkin back and
    forth between three emails i have listed hoping this is remedied

:)

LOUIS VITON RON, Aug 23, 2018
  2. the 0x code

i bought 2k17 with my hard earned money u made me delete it now i cant play **** until its done downloading cuz i only wanted to play it thanks xbox network imma be bored all night

JaMourice2001, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Why does it say "disk unreadable" when its a downloadable game?

Microsoft needs to fix this problem because it's pretty bad that I paid for this game with my hard earned money and can't even play it.

Sgt ChuckNorris, Aug 23, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Louis!

In this situation your best option would be to contact support:
    Xbox Customer Support

You can ask the representative to check and see if the status of your escalation has changed or been updated.

Thank you for reaching out

XBF George L, Sep 21, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hey Louis!

In this situation your best option would be to contact support:
    Xbox Customer Support

You can ask the representative to check and see if the status of your escalation has changed or been updated.

Thank you for reaching out
  6. Sgt ChuckNorris Win User

Why does it say "disk unreadable" when its a downloadable game?

Microsoft needs to fix this problem because it's pretty bad that I paid for this game with my hard earned money and can't even play it.
  7. Alex WilheIm Win User

XBOX ENFORCEMENT

When you paid your "hard earned" money (your parents money that you stole), you agreed to rules set in place by Microsoft, by talking like this in the forums, that is probably what got you banned from Xbox. Swearing is not allowed on Xbox (for some reason)
  8. AyO iTz Penguin Win User

UnEnrolling removed games

Yep I think I'm giving up as well. That's not right or fair to be prohibited from playing a game that you paid for with your hard earned money, regardless of whatever OS you're using.
  9. Adamconda Win User

The rumours about the next consoles seem to be getting stronger.

At least Nintendo respects our right to do what we wish with our games that we paid for with our hard earned money.
Thema:

1. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored. - Similar Threads - Hard earned money

2. Game Pass PC scamming me out of my hard earned money (again)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC scamming me out of my hard earned money (again): Xbox game pass for pc has scammed me out of at least 5 euros now, I had more than enough money for 4 months of game pass pc (first time getting game pass PC) then it asked me to do a backup...
  3. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  4. I'm fed up with not getting my points, all my hard earned money goes on Xbox live.

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm fed up with not getting my points, all my hard earned money goes on Xbox live.: You have been ignoring the people and not even tried to fix the points system, there has been promises to fix this for the last year! d823dd86-6dec-4317-b587-6d8107a5341a
  5. Need my hard earned reward points please

in XBoX Rewards
    Need my hard earned reward points please: [img] Cart ###a id="shell-cat-header-logo-mobile" class="c-logo-mobile c-top-nav-link c-nav-dropdown" ms.title="" ms.interactiontype="14" data-bi-name="Mobile category logo"...
  6. Lost all my hard earned points!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my hard earned points!!!: Logged into MS Solitaire Collection as normal. Popped up on screen asking how I wanted to play. No exit available so I picked my normal game - Vegas Cumulative, Draw 1, No Timer. My Score is...
  7. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

in XBoX on Consoles
    DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY: Well they've done it. After 5 years of paying for xbox live on various accounts buying two xbox 360s and an xbox one which i bought right when they came out for 450+dollars and spending over 1500...
  8. why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save: I bought this product for $300 plus I also bought 2 69 dollar controllers and 4 games none of which will save what does xbox plan on doing for it's loyal customers I have been buying your...
  9. ALL MY DIGITAL GAMES AND HARD EARNED MONEY, gone?!?!? This is not right!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL MY DIGITAL GAMES AND HARD EARNED MONEY, gone?!?!? This is not right!: so I try sign in to my account and then boom, it says I'm permo banned!! The gamer tag is QwazyM8, I do not know what for!, as I only talk to people how they talk to me, ive just recently bought...
  10. xbox company stealing my hard earned money

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox company stealing my hard earned money: January 5 i had a three month subscription yet xbox still takes their monthly charge then on the 8th of January they took another 10.00.Now i've been a costumer for 3 years bought all kinds of...