Hard faliure

Discus and support Hard faliure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If anyone is very well versed in the hardware of an old xbox 360 please contact me. I will then want to email or talk on phone. This is a technical... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FTG Supafly, Aug 29, 2014.

1. FTG Supafly
    FTG Supafly Guest

Hard faliure

If anyone is very well versed in the hardware of an old xbox 360 please contact me. I will then want to email or talk on phone. This is a technical problem

:)

FTG Supafly, Aug 29, 2014
  2. PR1MEVIL
    PR1MEVIL Guest
    Unreadable new game

Yes i'm well aware of the DVD drive faliure problem. I've had 3 go in the past 5 yrs. In my experience a dvd drive faliure means it will not play any games. My problem is that it won't read the new disk format. And if thats not an incompatabilty issue, and
    therefore Microsofts problem. I don't know what is..... Time will tell maybe.

PR1MEVIL, Aug 29, 2014
  3. connection faliure

Ever since yesterday every time I click on mp it tells me failed to connect to ea...try again.

Is there a fix to this or does anyone know if theres a link to see if ea service is down?

Omicron Reaper, Aug 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Hard faliure

Sorry no one here will be able to help you as self repairs of consoles is not allowed.

onyxishere, Aug 29, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hard faliure

Sorry no one here will be able to help you as self repairs of consoles is not allowed.
  6. PR1MEVIL Win User

Unreadable new game

Yes i'm well aware of the DVD drive faliure problem. I've had 3 go in the past 5 yrs. In my experience a dvd drive faliure means it will not play any games. My problem is that it won't read the new disk format. And if thats not an incompatabilty issue, and
    therefore Microsofts problem. I don't know what is..... Time will tell maybe.
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

Faliure to connect to wifi network

Thanks for letting us know, TrickedMoon868!

Try heading to Settings>Network on the console, select "Go Offline", and then "Forget Network".

After that, power cycle the console and also unplug your router/modem for 5 mins to reset your network as well.

Once you've done that, head back to Settings>Network, select "Go Online", and try connecting to your wireless network with your password again. Any change?
  8. Soulwatcher Win User

3 out of 5 xbox's Die Here

Have any of you ever opened your PC case and seen all the room in there and seen how big the fans are. 360 is just like a PC those parts need room to breath and MS has them crammed in a little box. If the 360 was the size of a PC case I bet the faliure rate
    would have been 95% less.
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

Overall conection/faliure of xbox live

Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open:

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

•Port 500 (UDP)

•Port 3544 (UDP)

•Port 4500 (UDP)
Thema:

Hard faliure

1. Hard faliure - Similar Threads - Hard faliure

2. ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...: Not loading disk. Says must have xbox hard drive. 2.4 left on hard drive 15 gig left on thumb drive. Trying to load and play espn 2k5. Help please. 5ccd0958-ab89-46e2-8250-578d138fb1b6
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  4. Xbox One X hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hard drive failure: My xbox one x hard drive failed. it was out of warranty and i replaced it on my own. The next hard drive failed a couple weeks later. Will xbox accept this xbox for repair even though i opened it...
  5. Xbox One X hard drive failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hard drive failure: My xbox one x hard drive failed. it was out of warranty and i replaced it on my own. The next hard drive failed a couple weeks later. Will xbox accept this xbox for repair even though i opened it...
  6. Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D) [FIXED]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won't install to hard drive (D) [FIXED]: Hi there. After completing Gears 5 on Xbox One, I wanted to give it a try on PC. I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so the download is available for me. When I try to download via the...
  7. Xbox Gamepass PC Hard drive issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC Hard drive issue: Hi, I've recently subscribed to gamepass for pc but I'm having a problem with installing games. If I try and install to anywhere other than my OS drive (C:) I get an error stating that ''This...
  8. Xbox one won’t read 3TB external hard drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one won’t read 3TB external hard drive: I have a 3TB external hard drive that I’ve been using for that past and a half. It has worked great up until this point, the xbox started randomly not reading it and I have tried every solution...
  9. Hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drives: Does anyone know if I can use 2 external hard drives on the xbox one x at the same time? 826420f3-6c3b-44c0-8cb6-a654cb233f0f
  10. Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?: So recently ive realised that every few minutes i keep getting signed out of my account. Ive googled it and seen youtube videos on it and ive seen that people reset their xbox. I have been...