Hard faliure

Discus and support Hard faliure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If anyone is very well versed in the hardware of an old xbox 360 please contact me. I will then want to email or talk on phone. This is a technical... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FTG Supafly, Aug 29, 2014.

1. FTG Supafly
    FTG Supafly Guest

Hard faliure

If anyone is very well versed in the hardware of an old xbox 360 please contact me. I will then want to email or talk on phone. This is a technical problem

:)

FTG Supafly, Aug 29, 2014
  2. PR1MEVIL
    PR1MEVIL Guest
    Unreadable new game

Yes i'm well aware of the DVD drive faliure problem. I've had 3 go in the past 5 yrs. In my experience a dvd drive faliure means it will not play any games. My problem is that it won't read the new disk format. And if thats not an incompatabilty issue, and
    therefore Microsofts problem. I don't know what is..... Time will tell maybe.

PR1MEVIL, Aug 29, 2014
  3. connection faliure

Ever since yesterday every time I click on mp it tells me failed to connect to ea...try again.

Is there a fix to this or does anyone know if theres a link to see if ea service is down?

Omicron Reaper, Aug 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Hard faliure

Sorry no one here will be able to help you as self repairs of consoles is not allowed.

onyxishere, Aug 29, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hard faliure

Sorry no one here will be able to help you as self repairs of consoles is not allowed.
  6. PR1MEVIL Win User

Unreadable new game

Yes i'm well aware of the DVD drive faliure problem. I've had 3 go in the past 5 yrs. In my experience a dvd drive faliure means it will not play any games. My problem is that it won't read the new disk format. And if thats not an incompatabilty issue, and
    therefore Microsofts problem. I don't know what is..... Time will tell maybe.
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

Faliure to connect to wifi network

Thanks for letting us know, TrickedMoon868!

Try heading to Settings>Network on the console, select "Go Offline", and then "Forget Network".

After that, power cycle the console and also unplug your router/modem for 5 mins to reset your network as well.

Once you've done that, head back to Settings>Network, select "Go Online", and try connecting to your wireless network with your password again. Any change?
  8. Soulwatcher Win User

3 out of 5 xbox's Die Here

Have any of you ever opened your PC case and seen all the room in there and seen how big the fans are. 360 is just like a PC those parts need room to breath and MS has them crammed in a little box. If the 360 was the size of a PC case I bet the faliure rate
    would have been 95% less.
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

Overall conection/faliure of xbox live

Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open:

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

•Port 500 (UDP)

•Port 3544 (UDP)

•Port 4500 (UDP)
Thema:

Hard faliure

1. Hard faliure - Similar Threads - Hard faliure

2. External Hard Drive Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Hard Drive Issues: My Fantom Drive 2TB Storage HUB has recently been acting strange. I tried downloading a game on it and it immeadiately said installation stopped. I’ve tried unplugging it and putting it back in,...
  3. Xbox One X constantly spins up and down external hard drive whilst in instant-on mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constantly spins up and down external hard drive whilst in instant-on mode.: my external 4tb western digital ac powered hard drive keeps spinning up and down every couple of minutes when the xbox is sleeping during instant-on ive turned off all online features, and...
  4. Xbox One Controller - hard rightt stick press shuts down controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - hard rightt stick press shuts down controller: At first I thought my controller was randomly shutting down but it appears a hard press up and left on the right stick causes it to either go to the sub menu of my game or a full shutdown of the...
  5. Multiplayer on cod not working with hard copy disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer on cod not working with hard copy disc: Hi me and my son are having issues with cod modern warfare as the multiplayer past is saying to purchase it but we have it on disc and it's in the Xbox. We have uninstalled and reinstalled but...
  6. Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external hard drive: So i got 2 xbox Seagate 2tb external hard drive and they stopped working i cant reformat it before ot doesn't pop up on my pc dose anyone know what to do?? 76c4563d-3cc1-4ce7-bcc1-7fcfe4e88c8f
  7. Internal Hard drive ticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal Hard drive ticking: A few years ago, my original xbox one had an issue with the eject button and I decided to replace it with an X. I put in to storage for safe keeping just in case. Now I want to use the original...
  8. Hard resetting to load literally everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard resetting to load literally everything: I have to keep hard resetting my xbox to load literally anything, every single time i want to play or do something. Loading an app, restart the Xbox. Loading a game, restart the xbox. Change from...
  9. External hard disc on two Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disc on two Xbox One: I currently have a Xbox One with an external hard disc where my games are. CanI use the content of this external hard disc on a different Xbox One? (with the same Microsoft account, I plan to get...
  10. Connect a hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect a hard drive: I purchased a hard drive for my macbook and then switched that hard drive over to my xbox one. I plugged it in and it supports usb 3.0 and it uses a usb c wire. I went onto the storage section...