Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!

Discus and support Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where do I start... My son is a Fornite player. The game was really badly lagging so we did a hard reset and selected the option to keep games etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KellyWatson1, Apr 26, 2019.

1. KellyWatson1
    KellyWatson1 Guest

Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!

Where do I start... My son is a Fornite player. The game was really badly lagging so we did a hard reset and selected the option to keep games etc. However, when we've come to logging back in, the person who set up the account (my sons father) can't seem
    to remember the email address used! So we have the username and password but not the email address. We've left the console with a Techy kind of shop and he's tried everything he knows and can't get us in. Anyone got any ideas at all as my son hasn't been able
    to play on his full account since the beginning of April now and it's driving him mad! Many Thanks.

:)

KellyWatson1, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown! - Similar Threads - Hard set carried

2. "How do you reset the whole system settings to default without resetting my hard drive??"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "How do you reset the whole system settings to default without resetting my hard drive??": Hello, I have a question. "How do I reset my system settings to default without resetting my hard drive??" (I'm a developer on Javascripting and Network Interfaces)....
  3. External Hard Drive power settings when set as default. Best settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive power settings when set as default. Best settings?: Hi, i recently purchased an external 2 TB Western Digital Passport X drive for Xbox. By default, the option "turn storage off when xbox is off" is checked, my Hard drive i have selected as default...
  4. Hard drive failed – tips for setting console back up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive failed – tips for setting console back up: Hard drive failed. Data gone. Now I'm looking to set the console back up. It has the 4GB flash so so far I have just re-loaded my profile. Once I get a new drive, I will start re-downloading my...
  5. System Settings Background Color/Foreground Text Extremely Hard on Eyes After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Settings Background Color/Foreground Text Extremely Hard on Eyes After Update: Ever since the "Xbox One New Experience" update I've noticed that the System Settings menu is extremely hard on my eyes (with the pitch black background and harsh white text) whereas before this...
  6. Why do I constantly have to hard re set my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I constantly have to hard re set my console: I haven't had my Xbox one for even a year and I'm constantly having to hard reset either because Netflix or HBOgo won't load the titles and give me errors or that every time i try to watch tv it...
  7. Why is it so hard to set language / country / regional settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it so hard to set language / country / regional settings?: I bought an xbox one thinking that I could set my region to Netherlands, (where I live) and my language to English. Yes I can set the language to English but only if I choose the US, Canada or UK....
  8. External hard drive settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive settings...: Hi, I recently got a 2tb external drive, I have my console set to instant on and the option to power off external drives when console turned off deselected. If I'm downloading/installing and power...
  9. My xbox 360 200gb internal hard drive does not show up in the storage settings. Can someone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 200gb internal hard drive does not show up in the storage settings. Can someone ...: i had recently bought a new 200 GB hard drive for my xbox 360(which had something like 3gb of memory) and i plugged it in on the right side of my xbox in this hidden place. i did push it in as far...
  10. Hard Drive Settings and App Info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Settings and App Info: Just a few questions: - Will there be a function to view how full the HDD is? Will there be a function to view the battery state in the controller? Will you be able to rip CD's to the HDD to...