Hard Survival 24/7 server.

Discus and support Hard Survival 24/7 server. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a true 24/7 server. We are looking for mature players. Currently we are playing on the Skyrim map so if you want to join then you need the free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ServerMineCraft, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Hard Survival 24/7 server.

This is a true 24/7 server. We are looking for mature players. Currently we are playing on the Skyrim map so if you want to join then you need the free trial. Send a friend request to if you are interested and be sure to read the
    bio.

:)

ServerMineCraft, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Hard Survival 24/7 Server

Anyone over the age of 12 and has a microphone can join. There is PvP, a city that is safe from PvP, rules in place to protect your own creations, a currency system with a bank, lots of mini games and original ideas. Lots to do and the server stays open
    24/7. Go outside the city and build whatever you want or purchase your own land in the city to build your own business or house. There is something here for every kind of player. You can do your own thing and do what you want or join a faction and hunt down
    other faction members. Send your friend request to and add a voice message for a quick response.

ServerMineCraft, Jun 4, 2014
  3. CHORAS DEN
    CHORAS DEN Guest
    ADULT SURVIVAL 24/7 SERVER OPEN

we have 6 slots open for folks. please msg through xbox!

CHORAS DEN, Jun 4, 2014
  4. CHORAS DEN Win User

anyone still want in on our adult server? XBOX ONE folks!
  5. EZYMNY714 Win User

Hey I'm on Xbox one live my account name is add me please I need a server to play on and would love to play on your server. Thanks in advance
  6. CHORAS DEN Win User

Recruiting is no open again for minecraft lifers... If mc is only a part time game you play, please don't waste our time, playing other games is fine, but your number one game needs to be minecraft. Please message me on xbl... Not here... Not through the
    forums pm, don't send me a friend request and not a message with it, thanks everyone!
  7. wfjmeyer Win User

this is really cool man, is there anyone reading this post that wants to do something like this on 360?
  8. CHORAS DEN Win User

Recruiting has opened back up momentarily. were looking for 2-3 extremely active folks.. and the females of my server have asked to find some more to even things out a little. So if youre female that plays alot and are looking for a server to call home,
    hit me up on XB
Thema:

Hard Survival 24/7 server.

1. Hard Survival 24/7 server. - Similar Threads - Hard Survival server

2. Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo: Looking for monecraft players. Gt is 5e86499b-6571-4011-b7cf-dbe99c04f112
  3. Minecraft-Group Survival-Hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Group Survival-Hard: Looking for a survival game with more than three people to play, everything is good and you can do whatever. c384e42f-f7bf-4b59-b4b9-555833ea26e0
  4. Survival (Hard Mode)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Survival (Hard Mode): My wife and I just started a large map survival mode on hard mode and looking for cool people to play with. The map will be open daily. Mic is preferred. 18 + if possible or mature/respectful...
  5. Need people for my Hard Survival servers *360*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need people for my Hard Survival servers *360*: Hello, I'm currently seeking players interested in hard survival and hard PVP survival. If you are unfamiliar with the acronym pvp, it means "Player versus player " In other words we would be...
  6. New Server 'Hard' survival Cartoon texture 12hr U.S (central)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Server 'Hard' survival Cartoon texture 12hr U.S (central): This is a 4 day old server difficulty: Hard there is other people who play on the server no griefing PVP only allowed in the Arena, arena not built or started yet,so help on that project one...
  7. New 12hr 'Hard' Survival, U.S Server Cartoon Texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New 12hr 'Hard' Survival, U.S Server Cartoon Texture pack: Hey everyone its Mafu letting u know im opening up a server. it will be online most day. if u would like to join my world Send me a message to my GT: Cartoon Texture pack no griefing, no...
  8. Minecraft xbox one survival server 24/7 [Hard] PVP soon to come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one survival server 24/7 [Hard] PVP soon to come: okay so we had a server started it was full and some kid comes on here recruiting players so if you want to play on my server theres a couple rules that you must fallow and i know you dont want to...
  9. Fair Minecraft Survival/pvp Server/comunity [HARD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fair Minecraft Survival/pvp Server/comunity [HARD]: send me a message on xbox one if you want and invite it is a newer server but we have built quite a bit we have a growing comunity and a few advanced builders/ redstone tech. im on most the time...
  10. Hard Survival 24/7 Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard Survival 24/7 Server: Anyone over the age of 12 and has a microphone can join. There is PvP, a city that is safe from PvP, rules in place to protect your own creations, a currency system with a bank, lots of mini games...