Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Discus and support Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; As title suggests ive just got access to xcloud beta but none of my pads jave Bluetooth. Ive got a micro USB to USB C being delivered but cant find any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SoullessBoar, Nov 23, 2019.

1. SoullessBoar
    SoullessBoar Guest

As title suggests ive just got access to xcloud beta but none of my pads jave Bluetooth. Ive got a micro USB to USB C being delivered but cant find any info on weather you can even do this.

Anybody got a definitive answer?

:)

SoullessBoar, Nov 23, 2019
  2. SoullessBoar Win User

Thanks for the reply and its as i thought but its its poor show by MS to have such an obvious mistake regardig this as ive just wasted £8 on a cable i wont wo able to use.

This needs to be added to the faq as at least a heads up because im sure im not the only one whos been caught out by this.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi SoullessBoar,

What set up page and where are you seeing that you need to set up the controller via USB? The official Project xCloud FAQ I linked only states that you need to pair a compatible Bluetooth Xbox One controller to your mobile device. There is no indication
    that connecting via USB cable would connect the two devices or any indication that it will be coming in the future so I wouldn't hold that expectation. Your only option would be to buy a new Bluetooth compatible Xbox One controller.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

As it is still in test phase, the only controllers that work are Bluetooth Xbox One controller's. As it progresses, more features will be available. It is not an elephant in the room, it does state what requirements are needed, in the Link that XBF Diego
    M posted.

[​IMG]
  6. SoullessBoar Win User

Thanks for the reply.

The odd thing is that on the set up page it actually says you need to set up a control pad via usb or Bluetooth so im assuming thats a feature thats going to be available.
Thema:

1. Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta. - Similar Threads - Hard wired elite

2. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  3. : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable?: : Xbox one can't sign in when hard wired to router with ethernet cable? Hello There, Sorry for the issues with connecting. You can clear the alt mac address then try and connect. To clear the alt...
  4. Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot: Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot Thank you everyone for assistance. As it turns out my Verizon Fios router blocked the Xbox after it ran an...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey can I hardwire a xbox one to the internet through a Joey 42c2b00b-17c9-478a-9ec7-e8e8531f30a4
  6. How can there be problems getting internet when computer is hard wired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can there be problems getting internet when computer is hard wired?: I play Microsoft Mahjong, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and Microsoft Ultimate Words Games on my laptop using Windows 10. In each of those games, at no particular time, I get "Unable to Connect...
  7. Can't connect smartglass to Xbox One S while it's hard wired with a LAN cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect smartglass to Xbox One S while it's hard wired with a LAN cable: I recently attached my Xbox to a LAN cable for better connection speeds. The smart glass was working fine for a little bit, but now I can't connect. It worked when it was over wifi. Do I need to...
  8. port forwards for hard wire connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    port forwards for hard wire connection?: If i hard wire my xbox one ethernet through my modem/router(rogers internet canada 2in1 combo) do i still need to port forward? or will port forwarding not change anything....
  9. Hard Wired Matchmaking..........Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Wired Matchmaking..........Help: Hi everyone, Im having real trouble with Fifa 16 at the moment but its a bit of a strange one which I cant get my head around so hopefully someone will be able to shed some light for me. Ive got...
  10. Hard wired to xbox one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard wired to xbox one not working: Ever since i got my X1 I could never connect to xbox live when I try a wired connection. I have no problem connecting wirelessly. I would really like to use the wire connection for online...