Hardcore playlist, can we....

Discus and support Hardcore playlist, can we.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; .....please have our customization options, I'm growing tired of playing in a team full of Hades or Gideons lol. Whats the point of custom options if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaz of war, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Gaz of war
    Gaz of war Guest

.....please have our customization options, I'm growing tired of playing in a team full of Hades or Gideons lol. Whats the point of custom options if we can't use them, and being the same character isn't going to prevent team killing lol. Otherwise brilliant
    game, loving it!!!

:)

Gaz of war, Nov 12, 2014
  2. DLC PACKS FOR ADVANCED WARFARE

I bought the DLC packs for Advanced Warfare to day, but i only available in standard playlist not in hardcore playlist... WHY???? Can somebody explain why. I like to play hardcore team deathmatch.

WABBE-3F7D33FB-27BF-4E86-BB0E-B89EAE2D3C5E, Nov 12, 2014
  3. CodyHamilton
    CodyHamilton Guest
    Way to both Fail AND Overkill the DLC IW

Ok, you appear to have missed the point here IW, so let me help you.

---

1: In the DLC playlist, we only want to play DLC. Not vanilla maps. If I wanted vanilla maps I wouldn't have gone into the DLC playlist.

2: Overkill on the playlists much? All we needed was DLC Team Deathmatch (TDM and Kill Confirmed), DLC Objective, DLC Hardcore TDM and DLC Hardcore Objective. We don't need nearly a dozen playlists just for the DLC.

-----

Please try a bit harder next time IW. Thanks.

CodyHamilton, Nov 12, 2014
  4. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest

I agree. Think they did this because of friendly fire but when I play core I have no issue telling people apart. Bring back HC: Ricochet and let us play as our characters. Add this to the list of mistakes with this game. I also want HC: HQ but whatever.

JUICE 5150, Nov 12, 2014
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

I agree. Think they did this because of friendly fire but when I play core I have no issue telling people apart. Bring back HC: Ricochet and let us play as our characters. Add this to the list of mistakes with this game. I also want HC: HQ but whatever.
  6. oBAGELDOGo Win User

TitanFall needs RANKED PLAYLIST

Why not add a ranked playlist, or some other hardcore type list? I think Titanfall is the kind of game that can be and FPS for pretty much everyone. There is no need to alienate the casual or hardcore gamer. Face it, we are only playing the beta really,
    even though we already bought it. The game will change and evolve.
  7. Toxik x Waste06 Win User

new maps

you have to select the last playlist like regular, hardcore, community last one is like special playlist so you can play with the new maps
  8. MagellanD Win User

Revolution DLC: NO HARDCORE

This is still BAD. They can create a nuketown 2025 playlist all weekend for double XP, they can most certainly make a hardcore playlist for the new maps.

1.) We just paid $15 for a DLC. I WILL state that it is packed with features for that money but they have alienated a particular community within COD ranks

2.) They are forcing us to play the maps we're bored with and wait 35+ minutes to get ONE new map play.

It would be to their benefit and customer retention to make a simple bug fix. We'd like to play the new maps in a new maps playlist on hardcore. I still don't think that is much to ask for.
  9. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Hardcore Playlist

So upset I can't play in this...I would have loved this.
Thema:

1. Hardcore playlist, can we.... - Similar Threads - Hardcore playlist

2. GTA5 Hardcore comics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 Hardcore comics: I've just started collecting the figures on the Hardcore Comic book part. Had anybody else gotten them all. Some are hard to get. e0878c6f-8dde-4b43-b704-257fa030466e
  3. Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...: I wont say his Gamertag or Club name as I am not sure but i assume its probably against the rules. So this Player is the Owner of a Club. This Club has 150000+ members. I have played this game and...
  4. Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?: I have to confess, I am a wannabe achievement hunter. I love the thought and always want to 100% a game and even start with the intention. But once a game is done I rarely find the motivation to...
  5. "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?: one guy say to me on xbox to i try the hardcore tdm because not as bad like normal tdm or all bo2 is dead? 67e0c315-01c8-41de-94c2-a4218a79a8af
  6. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  7. COD BOP4 BLACKOUT HARDCORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BOP4 BLACKOUT HARDCORE: Just wondering how many people would like Blackout Hardcore mode to stay permanently. I for one definitely would. I don't understand why it is not there anymore. All other game modes have this...
  8. Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon Hardcore achievement problem: I completed all 63 of 63 championships. But 9 championships (51-59) I completed without Xbox Live connection on August 26 (ISP temporary problems). In game statistics I have 100% game progress,...
  9. COD IW Hardcore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD IW Hardcore: Anyone interested in competitive game play in COD IW Hardcore? Willing to play any game mode, please msg me if interested. de6049d1-4a26-443b-be69-f3fc0f523625
  10. Hardcore servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore servers: I just got done playing hardcore on BF1 and it was amazing. Who new going back to WW1 would put DICE on top. d0b1e8a2-5add-4667-9255-2a12744b2ad4