Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief)

Discus and support Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for players to start up a hard difficulty Survival Island, develop the island with any builds, and try to survive until ready for The End. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by supersoldier134, May 31, 2014.

1. Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief)

Looking for players to start up a hard difficulty Survival Island, develop the island with any builds, and try to survive until ready for The End. The map itself is mostly water, with a couple of smaller islands scattered
    around. I am online most days and weekends for a couple of hours.

:)

supersoldier134, May 31, 2014
  2. Moosanti
    Moosanti Guest
    Minecraft (adults only)

I play a very active server. Survival hardcore. no duping, glitching, cheating of any kind. Grief or trolling instant kick/ban. We are serious players looking for more serious players. but we still like to joke around form time to time. If interested add
    me as a friend. GT

Moosanti, May 31, 2014
  3. TheGreatMgM
    TheGreatMgM Guest
    Minecraft survival island seed looking for friends

Does anyone want to play Minecraft on hardcore survival a found to seed that's mostly water and islands ( survival island lol)it sucks cuz hardly any of my xbox one friends play and its kind of bland playing bymyself, So anyone care to partake??

TheGreatMgM, May 31, 2014
  4. dup24777258-8849-42b Win User

Hardcore Minecraft Players

Hello everyone i haven't played minecraft in a while because it seems like all my friends don't play anymore, i lovr hardcore survival

If anyone would like to start a new world with me and go up on the leader boards add me, i only play with mature people who have mics and like hardcore survival.. feel free to add me if you meet those requirements - klawing
  5. Moosanti Win User

Minecraft (adults only)

I play a very active server. Survival hardcore. no duping, glitching, cheating of any kind. Grief or trolling instant kick/ban. We are serious players looking for more serious players. but we still like to joke around form time to time. If interested add
    me as a friend. GT
  6. LLAMASMASHER Win User

Hardcore Griefing

Grief the griefers. They will eventually leave. I play hardcore all the time and I rarely see griefing anymore.
  7. RichRob12 Win User

grief

I'm not talking about hardcore as in multiplayer hardcore as playing a lot of grief zombies
  8. dup24777258-8849-42b Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

Hello everyone this is Klawing, and I'm looking for mature layed back people to play with i only play hardcore survival and you must have a mic feel free to add me
Thema:

Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief)

1. Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief) - Similar Threads - Hardcore survival island

2. Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?: I have to confess, I am a wannabe achievement hunter. I love the thought and always want to 100% a game and even start with the intention. But once a game is done I rarely find the motivation to...
  3. "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?: one guy say to me on xbox to i try the hardcore tdm because not as bad like normal tdm or all bo2 is dead? 67e0c315-01c8-41de-94c2-a4218a79a8af
  4. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  5. COD BOP4 BLACKOUT HARDCORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BOP4 BLACKOUT HARDCORE: Just wondering how many people would like Blackout Hardcore mode to stay permanently. I for one definitely would. I don't understand why it is not there anymore. All other game modes have this...
  6. Horizon Hardcore achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon Hardcore achievement problem: I completed all 63 of 63 championships. But 9 championships (51-59) I completed without Xbox Live connection on August 26 (ISP temporary problems). In game statistics I have 100% game progress,...
  7. COD IW Hardcore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD IW Hardcore: Anyone interested in competitive game play in COD IW Hardcore? Willing to play any game mode, please msg me if interested. de6049d1-4a26-443b-be69-f3fc0f523625
  8. Minecraft hardcore survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft hardcore survival: Looking for 3 people that are at least 15 to do a hardcore survival. Although this is a hardcore survival i still want to have fun, so there's no need to be too serious unless what needs to be...
  9. Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.: Just reply and I will add you and contact you. Cheers and have a ***. 487c1d61-04dc-4e3b-8527-48c587ff3939
  10. Hardcore Survival :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore Survival :): Hello everyone i'm looking for mature minecraft players to start a new world with i only play survival and i am an expert player if you have a mic and you fit the requirements then feel free to...