Hardcore Survival :)

Discus and support Hardcore Survival :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone i'm looking for mature minecraft players to start a new world with i only play survival and i am an expert player if you have a mic and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, May 10, 2015.

1. Hardcore Survival :)

Hello everyone i'm looking for mature minecraft players to start a new world with i only play survival and i am an expert player if you have a mic and you fit the requirements then feel free to add me my gamertag is Ghettas

:)

dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, May 10, 2015
  2. Kenofnor
    Kenofnor Guest
    Survival with randoms.

I've beaten survival on hardcore with randoms 3 times, Estate every time.

Has anyone managed to beat survival on any of the other maps? On hardcore?

Seems impossible!

Kenofnor, May 10, 2015
  3. MaouRain99
    MaouRain99 Guest
    Need a team for acheivements!

add me for the hardcore survival one

MaouRain99, May 10, 2015
  4. MaouRain99 Win User

Need a team for acheivements!

add me for the hardcore survival one
  5. killer of autum Win User

Mature mine craft players

Anyone that is older wanna play hardcore survival ?
  6. Metal DJ Win User

What do you'll think is the hardest mode...

Pure Survival is the hardest. Hardcore is the most nerve racking.
  7. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Achievement List

Hardcore mode and Pure survival mode, sounds like the dead space junkies will get their fill if ds2 hardcore is similar for difficulty. I still can't beat DS2 hardcore!
  8. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

Survival Partner/s needed for Survivor Achievment

ill add anybody that wants to go through these survival modes on hardcore
Thema:

Hardcore Survival :)

1. Hardcore Survival :) - Similar Threads - Hardcore Survival

2. GTA5 Hardcore comics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 Hardcore comics: I've just started collecting the figures on the Hardcore Comic book part. Had anybody else gotten them all. Some are hard to get. e0878c6f-8dde-4b43-b704-257fa030466e
  3. Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...: I wont say his Gamertag or Club name as I am not sure but i assume its probably against the rules. So this Player is the Owner of a Club. This Club has 150000+ members. I have played this game and...
  4. Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you a hardcore achievement hunter?: I have to confess, I am a wannabe achievement hunter. I love the thought and always want to 100% a game and even start with the intention. But once a game is done I rarely find the motivation to...
  5. "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?: one guy say to me on xbox to i try the hardcore tdm because not as bad like normal tdm or all bo2 is dead? 67e0c315-01c8-41de-94c2-a4218a79a8af
  6. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  7. COD BOP4 BLACKOUT HARDCORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BOP4 BLACKOUT HARDCORE: Just wondering how many people would like Blackout Hardcore mode to stay permanently. I for one definitely would. I don't understand why it is not there anymore. All other game modes have this...
  8. Minecraft hardcore survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft hardcore survival: Looking for 3 people that are at least 15 to do a hardcore survival. Although this is a hardcore survival i still want to have fun, so there's no need to be too serious unless what needs to be...
  9. Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.: Just reply and I will add you and contact you. Cheers and have a ***. 487c1d61-04dc-4e3b-8527-48c587ff3939
  10. Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore survival island server! (playing all weekend/mic required/no grief): Looking for players to start up a hard difficulty Survival Island, develop the island with any builds, and try to survive until ready for The End. The map itself is mostly water, with a couple of...