Harddrive

Discus and support Harddrive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just this morning my xbox updated and now my external seagate harddrive won't be detected it's not showing up & light not on but I feel it working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_zabimaru_, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Harddrive

Just this morning my xbox updated and now my external seagate harddrive won't be detected it's not showing up & light not on but I feel it working

submitted by /u/_zabimaru_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_zabimaru_, Jun 25, 2019
  2. UnlockedFurball Win User

Harddrive isnt being recognised

Is it a microsoft-harddrive or is it a third-party harddrive?
  3. alexduskthorn Win User

How to transfer data from xbox 360 4GB to xbox 360 250GB w/Harddrive

Basicly, if the xbox has a harddrive in it and I took the harddrive out and put it in the other xbox will my stats from games be on the harddrive and onto the other xbox?
  4. Dr Death211 Win User

error 8007045D, cannot download profile

I fixed it, kind of. My harddrive is dying basically. I downloaded it on to a different harddrive then put my account on a memory card then put it onto my harddrive. Alternatively, I could have removed my harddrive and downloaded my profile onto a flashdrive
    and then put it back on my harddrive that way, but I didnt have one handy at the time.
  5. Xenokai Win User

Xbox Logo Pauseing on boot up!?

its 4 month old, i remove the harddrive and updated without the harddrive and the problem is gone, must be something with the harddrives update files? but if i put the harddrive back in the stutter is back, i donno whats going on. I may try a format
    of the hdd?
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

old xbox games update

@ Dead1yDipStick I am sorry but there is no 120gb harddrive for the 4gb xbox 360 slim, I have the console and the only harddrives you can use in them is the 250gb or 320gb harddrives that are made for the xbox 360 slim console. I have also been on that site
    and the harddrives on there are not official ones as microsoft never made a 60gb or 120gb harddrive for the xbox 360 slim.
Thema:

Harddrive

1. Harddrive - Similar Threads - Harddrive

2. Xbox Seagate External Harddrive issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seagate External Harddrive issue?: Hey everyone, I need some help with trying to fix my harddrive. For some reason when I bought it from one of my local Walmarts. I came home and plugged it in my original xbox one console and I...
  3. Can I use an external harddrive to run my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an external harddrive to run my xbox?: So In my 500gb Xbox One X, I'm pretty certain the harddrive inside it is corrupted, Ive had many problems with it. I am out of warranty with it and I was wondering if there was a way to like.. run...
  4. New harddrive installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    New harddrive installation: Put a new harddrive in my xbox 360. When turned on the center light turns red, it is on steady, doesn't flash. The light on the power brick is green. Code E68 comes up but the harddrive is new....
  5. External Harddrive error

in XboX Insiders
    External Harddrive error: since the new update, the Console don't find the Hard-Drive at start, it Needs 10 minutes to activate the HDD. And even If the Console find the HDD, No games installed in the HDD can be played....
  6. 4tb harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb harddrive: Ok so here's my situation: About a week and a half ago, I turned on my xbox and all the games and apps that were stored on my hard drive were just not there.. I've had this issue happen a few...
  7. Xbox one first gen how to get up to 5 tb harddrives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one first gen how to get up to 5 tb harddrives?: Did someone know a easy way to allow up to 5 TB or more international diskspace? Because Xbox did not support more than 2 tb internal drives orginaly, so i need to find how i format it and...
  8. 0x8007045d Error when downloading any games on XBOX one X internal Harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8007045d Error when downloading any games on XBOX one X internal Harddrive: 0x8007045d Error when downloading any games on XBOX one X internal Harddrive. I have reset my xbox one x to factory defaults to no avail tried using the OSU which didnt fix the situation either...
  9. Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes: My Xbox One X is set to Instant On. Every two mintues the external USB hard drive will spin up and then go off again. Its consistently every two minutes - even when I I have the option ticked to...
  10. Captures on external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures on external harddrive: Why in gods name would captures have an expiry date on an external harddrive , I've thought my clips were safe for the last 6 months and they have the same expiry as they do on internal harddrive,...