Harddrive

Discus and support Harddrive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just this morning my xbox updated and now my external seagate harddrive won't be detected it's not showing up & light not on but I feel it working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_zabimaru_, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Harddrive

Just this morning my xbox updated and now my external seagate harddrive won't be detected it's not showing up & light not on but I feel it working

submitted by /u/_zabimaru_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_zabimaru_, Jun 25, 2019
  2. UnlockedFurball Win User

Harddrive isnt being recognised

Is it a microsoft-harddrive or is it a third-party harddrive?
  3. alexduskthorn Win User

How to transfer data from xbox 360 4GB to xbox 360 250GB w/Harddrive

Basicly, if the xbox has a harddrive in it and I took the harddrive out and put it in the other xbox will my stats from games be on the harddrive and onto the other xbox?
  4. Dr Death211 Win User

error 8007045D, cannot download profile

I fixed it, kind of. My harddrive is dying basically. I downloaded it on to a different harddrive then put my account on a memory card then put it onto my harddrive. Alternatively, I could have removed my harddrive and downloaded my profile onto a flashdrive
    and then put it back on my harddrive that way, but I didnt have one handy at the time.
  5. Xenokai Win User

Xbox Logo Pauseing on boot up!?

its 4 month old, i remove the harddrive and updated without the harddrive and the problem is gone, must be something with the harddrives update files? but if i put the harddrive back in the stutter is back, i donno whats going on. I may try a format
    of the hdd?
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

old xbox games update

@ Dead1yDipStick I am sorry but there is no 120gb harddrive for the 4gb xbox 360 slim, I have the console and the only harddrives you can use in them is the 250gb or 320gb harddrives that are made for the xbox 360 slim console. I have also been on that site
    and the harddrives on there are not official ones as microsoft never made a 60gb or 120gb harddrive for the xbox 360 slim.
Thema:

Harddrive

1. Harddrive - Similar Threads - Harddrive

2. Games not installing onto other HardDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not installing onto other HardDrive: I have two drives on my computer my main drive which is an SSD that I mainly use to install windows and small programs, then I have my HDD that i use to install games and other big files. I've...
  3. Updated xbox one and now all my games saved to harddrive wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated xbox one and now all my games saved to harddrive wont play: I was playing my games just fine and decided to connect online and an update was shown needed. I updated my xbox and games and now my games wont play and I get an error code of 0x97dd001e. whats...
  4. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  5. External HardDrive not working!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    External HardDrive not working!!: Hello. I bought a 2tb external hard drive yesterday but it's not working when it's plugged into my Xbox. Why is this? f0765062-7c6a-43b2-a73c-d3db67d7209d
  6. External harddrive not detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External harddrive not detected: I bought my seagate external harddrive 1 month ago. Everything was working fine untill one morning my xbox just couldn't detect it anymore. How do I fix this? 1d843ddd-ae8b-4ebb-a326-6ee02b21e58b
  7. Harddrive clips deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harddrive clips deleted: I had a bunch of gameplay clips on my hatddrive of my xbox S which i have viewed many times which have within the last 3 months gone missing. i still have stuff on xbox live i uploaded and clips...
  8. External Harddrive keeps connecting and then disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Harddrive keeps connecting and then disconnecting: I saw a similar question was posted a while back but I decided to ask again since the answer provided was quite basic and did not provide any assistance with my issue currently. The issue I am...
  9. Xbox not recognizing external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not recognizing external harddrive: I turned my Xbox on this morning and it decided to no longer recognize my external....i read the previous suggestions and tried them, none of them work....i have almost 2tbs of data on it, please,...
  10. External harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External harddrive: my xbox isnt registering my external hard drive being plugged in i hard reset my console and i tried using a different usb port and everything the light will come on the hard drive blink for...