Hardest Game moments

Discus and support Hardest Game moments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Infamous difficulty was not that hard, it was ok but could have been a lot harder. b3e46899-d67d-4448-98a5-d22eeb6084ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TDK Skin Walker, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Hardest Game moments

Infamous difficulty was not that hard, it was ok but could have been a lot harder.

:)

TDK Skin Walker, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Fluid storms Win User

Hardest Game moments

Fortnite when the error says "please reconnect your controller"

in final 3
  3. BowenB23 Win User

Hardest Game moments

I would say Doom was way harder than Quantum Break. I feel like I crushed the last part of Quantum Break but Doom crushed me. LOL
  4. kristinvand Win User

Hardest Game moments

The Prompto DLC in FFXV. Trying to beat Aranea is so difficult!
  5. Lavindathar Win User

Hardest Game moments

I don't find 'hard' difficulties hard. Stuff like GoW and CoD can be done fair easily.

However, take games like Super Meat Boy....that's hard. Or games like WoW when you're pushing latest mythic raids.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Hardest Game moments

I'm also playing Gears4 on insane, good to know that in chapter 3 this part is going to be hard.
    Are you playing coop?
Thema:

Hardest Game moments

1. Hardest Game moments - Similar Threads - Hardest Game moments

2. Hardest achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest achievement?: For me it was the Lone Wolf achievement in Halo 5, where you have to complete the campaign on legendary by yourself. It took me quite some time to get it, in fact I'd say the Lone wolf...
  3. Hardest mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest mission?: The mission of the giant worm in gears of war 2. Especially the part of the end. 12a949d1-b6ef-4875-a804-520532dada92
  4. Hardest decision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest decision: What was the hardest decision you have ever made in a game? For me one of them would be telling Clementine to kill Lee in walking dead tell tale series. 5c3f6390-8603-4521-9fe6-8f834770c070
  5. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion: I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59
  6. Daily on hardest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily on hardest: Anyone else getting kicked out after completing the archives on level 30? 9a6b82e5-c4b9-4103-a1c6-6362583c45c1
  7. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls - Hardest Boss: I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss was The Four Kings. Their attacks were SO...
  8. ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!: Is Cuphead Xbox One's Hardest Game? - Video Preview It's no secret that Cuphead, despite its gorgeous Disney Silly Symphonies inspired artwork, is hard as nails. Channeling vintage Contra,...
  9. What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?: ........... Hello everyone :) ........... What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? ........... Just to be clear, it doesn't count if the game is really hard and you didn't finish it....
  10. I am trying my hardest to support the Microsoft Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying my hardest to support the Microsoft Xbox One.: You read the title right. I am trying...that is all I can do. I've had my Xbox for a little over a year now and things were fine until it's warranty ran out. Right after it was up it was like this...