Hardest mission?

Discus and support Hardest mission? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The mission of the giant worm in gears of war 2. Especially the part of the end. 12a949d1-b6ef-4875-a804-520532dada92 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chyrola Cuello, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Hardest mission?

The mission of the giant worm in gears of war 2. Especially the part of the end.

:)

Chyrola Cuello, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Kenofnor Win User

Why do I feel like Oblivion was harder?

If you compare Skyrim on the hardest difficulty with Oblivion on the hardest difficulty, Oblivion was/is much harder. :)
  3. Shigurui Win User

Hardest Achievement On Xbox

Hardest I've got - Master Ninja of Missions - Ninja Gaiden 2 (DLC)

Hardest I've not - Smile - Geometry Wars 2
  4. capprix Win User

Why do ppl think games are easy?

The hardest game I have done is call of duty world at war on it's hardest setting, the amount of nades that get thrown at you was a bit silly
  5. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Splinter Cell : Blacklist Stealth Segment

I beat conviction on the hardest difficulty. Man that game was fun i beat it like at least 3 times. Stealth was a must on the hardest difficulty.
  6. x Grief Seed Win User

Question for people who played most of the COD campaigns on Veteran

[quote user="apna style"]

also world at war had the hardest particular level at veteran those who did it know which one i mean

[/quote] I'm thinking of two things. One level where the opening was the hardest and another one where the middle was the hardest.
Thema:

Hardest mission?

1. Hardest mission? - Similar Threads - Hardest mission

2. Hardest achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest achievement?: For me it was the Lone Wolf achievement in Halo 5, where you have to complete the campaign on legendary by yourself. It took me quite some time to get it, in fact I'd say the Lone wolf...
  3. Hardest Game moments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest Game moments: Infamous difficulty was not that hard, it was ok but could have been a lot harder. b3e46899-d67d-4448-98a5-d22eeb6084ee
  4. Hardest decision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest decision: What was the hardest decision you have ever made in a game? For me one of them would be telling Clementine to kill Lee in walking dead tell tale series. 5c3f6390-8603-4521-9fe6-8f834770c070
  5. Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scariest And Hardest Monsters To Kill In Your Opinion: I Absolutely Hate Mirelurks 6d6267f6-612e-4fcb-aaa8-f782dfbdcb59
  6. Daily on hardest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily on hardest: Anyone else getting kicked out after completing the archives on level 30? 9a6b82e5-c4b9-4103-a1c6-6362583c45c1
  7. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls - Hardest Boss: I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss was The Four Kings. Their attacks were SO...
  8. ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION CASUALS : Cuphead May Be Xbox Ones Hardest Game!: Is Cuphead Xbox One's Hardest Game? - Video Preview It's no secret that Cuphead, despite its gorgeous Disney Silly Symphonies inspired artwork, is hard as nails. Channeling vintage Contra,...
  9. What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?: ........... Hello everyone :) ........... What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten? ........... Just to be clear, it doesn't count if the game is really hard and you didn't finish it....
  10. I am trying my hardest to support the Microsoft Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying my hardest to support the Microsoft Xbox One.: You read the title right. I am trying...that is all I can do. I've had my Xbox for a little over a year now and things were fine until it's warranty ran out. Right after it was up it was like this...