Hardline Premium Xbox Series S not working

Discus and support Hardline Premium Xbox Series S not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased Hardline Premium online for my xbox series S. Hardline works but when I try any of the premium content or missions it gives me an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rtrt3, May 3, 2021.

1. rtrt3
    rtrt3 Guest

Hi, I purchased Hardline Premium online for my xbox series S. Hardline works but when I try any of the premium content or missions it gives me an error message that the content is already installed / owned and to go to my games and apps. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

Any suggestions?

:)

rtrt3, May 3, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @rtrt3, I hope everything is goig well for you!

Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. rtrt3 Win User

Hi. Thanks for the response. So I’ve tried all of your suggestions and none have worked. I get the same useralreadyownscontent message.

I downloaded hardline though ea access through ultimate game pass.

I then went to the Microsoft store and purchased the premium content separately. Once installed this error message would appear. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. It’s frustrating because ea and no info on this issue and I can not contact them directly. Any other suggestions?
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium announced

5. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium announced

I'm not buying Hardline or Premium until I see what shape the game is in when released. If I like Hardline I will have no problem spending $50 for Premium.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Dose anyone play the NEW MAPS form the add on, Criminal Activity

Wait till Black Friday maybe Hardline premium goes 50% off like BF4 premium did. That's when I bought.
Thema:

1. Hardline Premium Xbox Series S not working - Similar Threads - Hardline Premium Series

2. Battlefield hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield hardline: I have got the battle field hardline game on Xbox 360 i putted the install dic and the game start running after intalling a bit the install stopped and it keep keep restarting. Can somebody help...
  3. 0x808200c Battlefield hardline wont start on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x808200c Battlefield hardline wont start on xbox one s: I wanted to play battlefield hardline on my xbox one s but when I put the disc in it says that it isn't compatible, but when I search it up on xboxcom/BackCompat its there. Help????...
  4. Battlefield Hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline: On the game I got the M16a3 and 1 round I can use it,next round I cant,can someone help 2c949d42-e9c7-41a2-8aab-e9e92a73a176
  5. Battlefield Hardline Premium Free for EA Access members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield Hardline Premium Free for EA Access members: I have been on your web chat twice with two unhelpful people. Your store had a 'Free with EA access; button on BF Hardline premium, and when I clicked it it led to the EA access app page on your...
  6. Battlfield Hardline Premium issues? Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlfield Hardline Premium issues? Help?: OK to start off I have the EA access pass. And I have downloaded battlefield hardline which is now with premium when you download from the EA access pass. when i start up the game it shows...
  7. Battlefield Hardline - Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline - Premium: I went to the game store to redownload the Battlefield Hardline - Premium add on, and it won't allow me to. It keeps coming up with a error code. I called in and was directed to this part of the...
  8. Purchased Battlefield HARDLINE Premium Addon for $0.00 and I don't see it in Purchase ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield HARDLINE Premium Addon for $0.00 and I don't see it in Purchase ...: I signed up for EA Access, and as part of a special for signing up, I was able to "buy" the premium addon to Battlefield Hardline for free. I went to the Xbox store, clicked on the "Buy" button,...
  9. Battlefield Hardline Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline Premium: Is this the same as Battlefield Hardline (or does it include the basic Battlefiled Hardline game). Kid downloaded premium, thinking it was the game. TIA. a5466607-89d3-40d8-a261-9efaf6859ec9
  10. Battlefield Hardline Premium announced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Hardline Premium announced: Visceral Games today announced Battlefield Hardline Premium, an exclusive membership program delivering new content and early access to Battlefield Hardline fans. Battlefield Hardline Premium...