Hardrive and Avatar Problem...

Discus and support Hardrive and Avatar Problem... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why I can’t customize my avatar in my Xbox 360? And also when i turn on my console its too long to get to my home screen, then my hard drive says its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hIlaMos, May 23, 2020 at 1:13 PM.

1. hIlaMos
    hIlaMos Guest

Why I can’t customize my avatar in my Xbox 360? And also when i turn on my console its too long to get to my home screen, then my hard drive says its unformatted, but when i format it ITS STILL THE SAME now I can’t use my hardrive.. i tried to remove my
    hardrive then everything went back to normal but I still can’t customize my avatar it always says that i need an update or something pls help:<

:)

2. VaPoraL Doritos Win User

Votre console est elle connecté a internet ?
  3. hIlaMos Win User

Uhmm sorry but i cant understand the language
  4. Muffocated Win User

Problems with my xbox live

It sounds like this could be either a hardrive or connection problem.

You should first make sure your hardrive is all the way on your console, and maybe clean it out if it looks a bit dusty.

You can try a different account, to see if your account is damaged in anyway. Check your hardrive to see if your profile is not corrupted.

But, most likely, your hardrive is damaged.
  5. supergear5 Win User

My games don't appear in "my list the games"

I don't have a external hardrive, what could be problem?
  6. FieldOfRedstone Win User

xbox restarts

Yes it is a third party hardrive so mabye that is th problem
Thema:

1. Hardrive and Avatar Problem... - Similar Threads - Hardrive Avatar Problem

2. Seagate xbox external hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate xbox external hardrive: Good afternoon. My sons xbox 1 has corrupted 2 x seagate xbox one external hardrive so far this year, we have been given another replacement, is there anyway to stop this happening.?TIA...
  3. External Hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive: Hello, recently purchased an external hard drive for my xbox. It's a 1TB, claims to support consoles, laptops and desktops (USB 3.0 compatible + USB type C 3.1 port). However, when plugged in to...
  4. external hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hardrive: My external hardrive wont let me download any game even though i have the right amount of storage. Can anyone help e7f48aae-6b3a-4e43-90da-78a16b4cc4e5
  5. Xbox Hardrive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardrive issue: Most of my games on my external hardrive say they take too long to start, some digital and some discs that required a content download 5ad9588a-7a85-43cb-b3a8-a2fd7c5af7e6
  6. External Hardrive Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive Question: I have a very important question. A couple years ago, I bought an Xbox One S and played some games on it. Then, I ran out of storage and I bought a external hardrive to store all my old and new...
  7. External Hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive: If it comes up saying “we see your external hardrive but its too weak” plug it in the back of the xbox not where the controller gets plugged in on the side 194c112c-858b-41ab-a6e3-c3fa2c8a143c
  8. External hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hardrive: How do I know if my hardrive is broken b944c0fb-8b89-4031-80c6-3a68dabe989e
  9. External hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hardrive: My external drive stopped working but I dont know if I can fix it or if I need to just buy a new one 0d741641-1236-4a2e-8b89-349bab63fa3e
  10. external hardrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hardrive: I have a fantom 3.0 external hard drive that will not allow me to transfer games. I can move applications to it. I have done a hard cycle and a soft reset. I have also formatted the drive 4 times....