Hardrive issues

Discus and support Hardrive issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a Toshiba hardrive and I’ve used it for years but recently it will be blinking and then just power it’s self on and off I have tried some of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasonHunter2, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:52 AM.

1. MasonHunter2
    MasonHunter2 Guest

Hardrive issues

So I have a Toshiba hardrive and I’ve used it for years but recently it will be blinking and then just power it’s self on and off I have tried some of the troubleshooting methods but I can’t get it to stay on when downloading games

:)

MasonHunter2, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:52 AM
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hardrive issues

3. Internet Expert Win User

External Hardrive ISSUE

The hard drive has either gone corrupt or defective.

You will need to plug it into a Windows PC and reformat (as NTFS). This will erase the drive, so you'll have to install/download your games again.

If the hard drive is not being detected at all by your PC, it may have gone bad. One way to especially tell if a hard drive has gone defective is to put it up against your ear and listen for repetitive patterns of clicking noises.
  4. SmokeyTangent8 Win User

Cannot install update: 3F4B 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570

I would suggest you try here:
    http://xbox.com/update

And install the update manually?

If that doesn't work have you got an OFFICIAL XBOX HARDRIVE. If you're using a third party hardrive, that might be the issue.

It sounds like the issue you are having is related to a faulty hardrive.

I strongly suggest Microsoft support again, and say you may have a hardrive issue, what could they do to help you (If it's an official Xbox one, it might be under warranty) Here:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. A SWEET 85 Win User

San Andreas Download Not Playing

I've got this same issue with san Andreas and halo 3 all original console and hardrive????
  6. ngocphi Win User

xbox external hardrive issues

Format it to ntfs on the computer.then plug it in

Then goto.settings

System

Then storage
Thema:

Hardrive issues

1. Hardrive issues - Similar Threads - Hardrive issues

2. Gamepass taking over my hardrives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass taking over my hardrives: So I been trying to install apps to my external as that is where I like to keep my games, and after much research I found out it wasn't working cause the drive needs to be NFTS to work for most...
  3. Western Digital Xbox Series X Hardrive

in XboX Insiders
    Western Digital Xbox Series X Hardrive: Hello. I'm thinking of getting a western digital external hardrive for my xbox series x. Are they any good with new next gen games? Many thanks submitted by /u/_Kameela_ [link] [comments]
  4. xbox external hardrive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox external hardrive issues: I purchases a 3.0usb 1tb hard drive to store games on. when i plug it into my xbox instead of giving me the format options it automatically sends me to media player. what do i need to do to store...
  5. Xbox/Seagate hardrive something is not letting me play games like they use to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/Seagate hardrive something is not letting me play games like they use to: For the past 3 days I've tried everything from unplugging console, resetting with games and uninstalling and power cycle I've tried literally everything thing. The problems started on Monday (3...
  6. Xbox Hardrive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardrive issue: Most of my games on my external hardrive say they take too long to start, some digital and some discs that required a content download 5ad9588a-7a85-43cb-b3a8-a2fd7c5af7e6
  7. Xbox one external hardrive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one external hardrive issue: my Seagate 1tb external hardrive randomly stopped working, my xbox still recognizes it as being there, but the name i gave the drive no longer exists, and all data stored on it has dissappeared....
  8. External Hardrive ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive ISSUE: I have a 1 TB hard rive where i store multiple games. However, its not working any more. In my xbox only appears internal memory even though my hard drive light its still on. I've tried everything...
  9. External hardrive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hardrive issues: I've recently updated my Xbox and now it won't pick up my external hard drive 0275fe31-ea6c-49fc-aad3-6f70b00f4300
  10. External Hardrive issue ? Take 20 seconds to launch Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hardrive issue ? Take 20 seconds to launch Games: Hi everyone, Since 1 Week I have some problems with my 2TO Seagate external DD. When i put a CD inside my xbox one, it takes about 20seconds to launch the game.. It's full at only 25% (1.3 TO...