Hardware problem

Discus and support Hardware problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hardware problem Are you the one "in charge" of the WiFi? I ask because devices can be "kicked off" or blocked from the wifi by the person who... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by zTiredz, Feb 7, 2019.

1. zTiredz
    zTiredz Guest

Hardware problem

Hardware problem
    Are you the one "in charge" of the WiFi? I ask because devices can be "kicked off" or blocked from the wifi by the person who administers or controls it. The block can be done by the MAC address so you wont get back on.

If it isn't the above then have you tried telling the Xbox to forget the connection and set it back up from scratch?

If you login to the router you can also clear the current table of devices and it will automatically refresh (wont hurt anything on the network already) and try to bring your console in again like its new.

A full power down and up will fix a lot of things if you have not done that I do suggest it. It can be done from the menu of just hold the Xbox button for 8 seconds; if you want a full reset remove the power cord for 30 seconds prior to turning the console
    on again.

:)

zTiredz, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Hardware problem

If it's only been 6 months since you bought it, you can get it repaired with the
    one year manufacturer's warranty provided by Microsoft.

Register your console's serial number to your account, and schedule a repair here:
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Hardware problem

Are you the one "in charge" of the WiFi? I ask because devices can be "kicked off" or blocked from the wifi by the person who administers or controls it. The block can be done by the MAC address so you wont get back on.

If it isn't the above then have you tried telling the Xbox to forget the connection and set it back up from scratch?

If you login to the router you can also clear the current table of devices and it will automatically refresh (wont hurt anything on the network already) and try to bring your console in again like its new.

A full power down and up will fix a lot of things if you have not done that I do suggest it. It can be done from the menu of just hold the Xbox button for 8 seconds; if you want a full reset remove the power cord for 30 seconds prior to turning the console
    on again.
  4. zTiredz Win User

Hardware problem

Uhm okay but thres no way Im able to test my network connection when its not even letting me connect to it at all in the first place lol
  5. Sly Impact Win User

Hardware problem

yes, im using an official Microsoft headset
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

There's a problem with the hardware

Hey MLGtrolencio! To clarify, is the console displaying the message of a problem with your hardware? If so, the console will need to be
    serviced. Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Hardware problem

1. Hardware problem - Similar Threads - Hardware problem

2. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Hardware Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Hardware Problem: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Hardware Problem Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox Live Problems...
  3. Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP: Cannot connect to internet, Hardware problem, DHCP Can’t connect to wireless or wired internet 553a4385-3c46-4fd5-8aa3-2cb20c35227b
  4. " hardware problem"

in XBoX on Consoles
    " hardware problem": my problem with xbox one S is a message when I turn on I see the written " hardware problem". what do I do? thanks. ab3d6f4e-cd73-4eea-b743-623584501adf
  5. Hardware problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware problems: For some reason one pf my games that need wifi isn't working and the xbox isn't letting me sign into the wifi either it says that there are some hardware problems and I need to chand the mac...
  6. Hardware Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Problem: My Xbox One is not connecting via wireless at the moment and this is message that is coming up, can anyone help? Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console is not working?...
  7. Hardware Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Problem: My Xbox One is not connecting via wireless at the moment and this is message that is coming up, can anyone help? Sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console is not working?...
  8. Hardware or Software Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware or Software Problem: Hello, Since the first update in 2018 my console has been having issues. One of said issues is games, apps, and everything else taking too long too start (even xbox idle). The only way to fix...
  9. Problems with WiFi hardware in Xbox OneS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with WiFi hardware in Xbox OneS: Are there any known hardware problems with the WiFi connection on Xbox One S? We got my son a Xbox One S for Christmas and for the first 2 months or so everything worked fine. Within the last few...
  10. Graphic problems with AC Origns on Xbox One X, hardware issue ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphic problems with AC Origns on Xbox One X, hardware issue ?: This, and only with Assassin's Creed Origins with Xbox One X (new, 1 week) and TV 1080p: XboxClips - No problem with the same game, profile and TV on my brother's Xbox One X. Games played...