Hardware

Discus and support Hardware in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there i was wondering if using a external microphone like a blue yeti works on a xbox one without using a controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ConnorMunn2003k, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Hardware

Hi there i was wondering if using a external microphone like a blue yeti works on a xbox one without using a controller

:)

ConnorMunn2003k, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Hardware

Hey there!

So you can go here while logged in and check to confirm the account has an active Gold subscription. If that all checks out I would hard reset the Xbox to get a full
    information draw from Xbox Live. Turn off the console and unplug the power cable for 10 seconds and plug it back in and try to launch Overwatch again.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Hardware

I suggest you Hyperx are excellent headphones at an affordable price, or the Astro A40 are the top.
  4. MiLtOn85 Win User

Hardware

If I have to call because this bug destroyed my xbox and have it repaired or whatever. I'm just gonna not stay with xbox. Been here over ten years and I have never dealt with this much crap. Let alone the neglect. Now I cant even turn on my xbox for a
    week now. No problems till now with my xbox. This bug is like a virus to my xbox just destroyed it
  5. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Hardware

Sorry to hear about your issue. I also found the below link which may help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

Let us know if this fixes the issue
  6. Korhog Win User
Thema:

Hardware

1. Hardware - Similar Threads - Hardware

2. Hardware Issue (controller or console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue (controller or console issue): So I was playing a game with a friend and I heard this weird blip bloop noise, and my controller stopped responding to any input or commands. I restarted the controller, didn't fix it. Restarted...
  3. Hardware

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hardware: Not that long ago my xbox was actin up and kept freezing and turning off now my HMDI cable isnt picking up a signal f49071f5-7522-47d4-afbf-4b51745ee8b9
  4. Wireless hardware problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless hardware problem: I downloaded a game and then the next day i tried to play the game but it said i had no connection to the internet and there was no internet to names to connect to and it said to try to reset...
  5. Why does Microsoft hate Customers with old Hardware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft hate Customers with old Hardware?: To all Microsoft Xbox360 Creators: I wonder for a long time whether big world companies still have any interest in how their customers fare with their products? In truth, they probably just give...
  6. Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue: As the subject states, can someone provide a url to the forum that deals with hardware level manufacturing faults? From my previous message, the response of: "Unfortunately, Microsoft and Xbox...
  7. Running PC games through Xbox Hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running PC games through Xbox Hardware: My PC (an Inspiron 3656) is a garbage PC at best. Whenever playing a game with 3d graphics, it'll occasionally freeze up, the screen will go black and it'll refresh the tab entirely (which is...
  8. Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC: Got the new controller. Absolutely love it. The hardware is great. Great improvements over the first one. Which i also owned. The software (called Xbox Accessories app) is great on the Xbox. On...
  9. Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.: I recently activated the Xbox Game Pass for PC to play The Outer Worlds. It was going great. I ordered some upgraded hardware - GPU, CPU, motherboard. GPU came in first so I played a few days...
  10. Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments]