Hardware?

Discus and support Hardware? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One X- So recently my Xbox has had the green screen of death, so I tried to do a factory reset but the progress bar got stuck at 50% I learned I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bahmer2, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Bahmer2
    Bahmer2 Guest

Hardware?

Xbox One X-

So recently my Xbox has had the green screen of death, so I tried to do a factory reset but the progress bar got stuck at 50% I learned I needed to do a offline update from the troubleshoot menu, I have gotten a flash drive with the update on it but when
    I try to enter the troubleshoot menu it doesn't work, the Xbox turns on but it won't even enter the greesxreen of death anymore, I've tried multiple times so I know I'm doing it right, I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas of how I can enter this menu
    or if you know whats wrong?

:)

Bahmer2, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Hardware?

1. Hardware? - Similar Threads - Hardware

2. Running PC games through Xbox Hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running PC games through Xbox Hardware: My PC (an Inspiron 3656) is a garbage PC at best. Whenever playing a game with 3d graphics, it'll occasionally freeze up, the screen will go black and it'll refresh the tab entirely (which is...
  3. Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC: Got the new controller. Absolutely love it. The hardware is great. Great improvements over the first one. Which i also owned. The software (called Xbox Accessories app) is great on the Xbox. On...
  4. Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 on PC after upgrading to new hardware.: I recently activated the Xbox Game Pass for PC to play The Outer Worlds. It was going great. I ordered some upgraded hardware - GPU, CPU, motherboard. GPU came in first so I played a few days...
  5. Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments]
  6. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  7. Xbox hardware issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hardware issues: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my xbox one not reading xbox one game discs. It reads blurays and DVDs perfectly fine. Have gone all the avenues that Microsoft support suggested. This...
  8. Xbox one wireless hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless hardware: Im having an issue with my xbox one not connecting to my wifi. I hace tried everything resetting the console, resetting my router and modem and nothing. I don’t know what else to try. I have try...
  9. Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]: Xboxゲー バーのハードウェア要件をクリアしているのにかかわらず黄色文字で満たせないと言われます。 以前はバックグラウンド録画もしっかり使えており、ここ2~3日で使えなくなりました。 色々と設定を変えてたりデバイスマネージャー見てた所、GPUがデスクトップでは全く使われずゲー ではしっかりと性能を使ってくれます。 この 合どう対処すればよろしいでしょうか? スペック...
  10. Arris: Networking Hardware Information?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Networking Hardware Information?: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Networking Hardware Information? I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox e32e4d0a-e957-40b2-a089-8d68ea54749b