Harrasing Xbox users

Discus and support Harrasing Xbox users in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why do people like this not get banned even though i went through the steps of reporting him. He has been causing issues for almost a month and he wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Universe Elo, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Universe Elo
    Universe Elo Guest

Harrasing Xbox users

Why do people like this not get banned even though i went through the steps of reporting him. He has been causing issues for almost a month and he wont stop. Why wont you guys in xbox support do anything.

[Mod Removed Images]

:)

Universe Elo, Jul 30, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

Harrasing Xbox users

Report mute and block, enforcement will do the rest
  3. {Parity} Win User

Harrasing Xbox users

Go ahead and block and mute the toxic players. There is no reason to be subjected to the abuse.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Harrasing Xbox users

File a report on yhe persons profile. In the comments section explain roughly what they are doing and where, club name etc. Give as much information as possible.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Harrasing Xbox users

As mentioned Enforcement can take time to investigate things and you would never know what the person received as a punishment since that's confidential. Just report, block and move on. Don't reply and let Enforcement do their jobs.
  6. Drizzle J Win User

Harrasing Xbox users

We’re not xbox support, just ambassadors that can try to point you in the right direction and answer questions. I’m sure with that proof though, said person will definitely get banned as that stuff is not the kind of things wanted within the xbox community.
    Hopefully the situation is resolved soon!
Thema:

Harrasing Xbox users

1. Harrasing Xbox users - Similar Threads - Harrasing users

2. Harrasment on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harrasment on Xbox live: I am now sick and tired of this profile constantly messageing me on Xbox live. I have reported the profile on many occasions and nothing is being done about as I thought Xbox live was about being...
  3. I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP: I was playing skme RainbowSixSeige and there was this guy [Removed by Moderator], he aaid “Nice IP” and starting disrespecting me, just curious if i can get help....
  4. Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment: As the title says i need a few steps to take that go beyond just constant reporting the harassing profiles on xbox live What happened is that i stopped being friends with someone and just wanted...
  5. I need a gamertag change due to harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a gamertag change due to harrasment: I need a gamertag change due to harrasment and ive spoken to xbox live and they said they would do a report on their end while i submit this, theyre very nice. Thank you my email is: *** Die...
  6. Sexual discrimination and harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual discrimination and harrasment: I feel I have been treated unfairly, so last night I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my partner, we won the match and a guy on the enemy team got very defensive and started messaging me and my...
  7. its funny how i get my account suspended due to me getting bothered and harrased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its funny how i get my account suspended due to me getting bothered and harrased: why cant i make a review for my account or talk to anyone about this problem i have bin paying a very long time to microsoft for xbox games and consoles . i do not understand why i did not get a...
  8. Harrasment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harrasment: Hello, I'm extremly disapointed about xbox over the past few weeks, for many reasons but one has came up tonight , a band of 3 fuklng people started to say that my gamertag Shadowmoses is related...
  9. GTA IV & Black ops 2 modders maliously booting people offline & Harrasing gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA IV & Black ops 2 modders maliously booting people offline & Harrasing gamers: I was booted offline me and my friend at 2am all the way threw till 3am on the 16/01/18 it started on GTA IV and then i managed to get back online after my router was flooded with 20gb packages...
  10. Falsely Accused Of Harrasement/Threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely Accused Of Harrasement/Threats: I have been falsely accused of Threats and Harrasement on Xbox Live. I did a case study and they had 0 reasons to take away this ban, they simply stated a problem from a previous ban, they are...