Harrasment on Xbox live

Discus and support Harrasment on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am now sick and tired of this profile constantly messageing me on Xbox live. I have reported the profile on many occasions and nothing is being done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TIMEMAN2010, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

1. TIMEMAN2010
    TIMEMAN2010 Guest

Harrasment on Xbox live

I am now sick and tired of this profile constantly messageing me on Xbox live.

I have reported the profile on many occasions and nothing is being done about as I thought Xbox live was about being a community member and being nice to each other and yet this profile just keeps spamming me with nasty messages and party invites and yet
    every time I block the profile it doesn't stay blocked.

This profile also participated in Cheating in a game by using exploits and game vulnerabilities to win the match and yet I reported on that as well and nothing gets done.

I am now at the point of leaving XBOX because of this as he is making my life hard to continue on with gaming as he is basically putting me down with all the nasty comments. If nothing is done to allow me to have a pleasant experience on Xbox then I won't
    be gaming with yourselves any more as I ain't here to be harrased by people who cheat and the message me saying I'm garbage at gaiming, I'm salty, an inbred person, i have no IQ. This is not the way Xbox should be allowing these sort of people on Xbox if the
    are going to be nasty to others.

I would like this to be resolved before I escalate it up Microsoft's chain of command as harrasment shouldn't be happening on Xbox live.

I have done everything I can and now i ain't happy with his nasty comments.

:)

2. X MiXtuRE X Win User

Xbox Live Harrasment

Hey, If you are receiving these types of messages, you can block communication with that user all together. Just open one of the messages in question and select “Block Communications”. This will prevent the user from sending you any more messages. Check
    out here
    support.xbox.com/.../chat-terms-of-use-conduct
    on step by step on how to block.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Live harrasment

Harasment is not grounds for a gamertag change. You will have to pay
  4. ngocphi Win User

Harrasment on Xbox live

It stays blocked as long as you dont respond

Also set contacts to friends onlybwould block future attempts
  5. gds1972 Win User

Harrasment on Xbox live

Hi

As has already been mentioned please block the other player and this should prevent them form being able to send you any messages. Additionally please do not start messaging or trying to communicate with the other person as this may result in an enforcement
    action being taken against yourself.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Live Harrasment

Dear Bluntman303404:

Please don't post your real name or gamertag here, it exposes it to all including the Junior Hackers of North America, which creates a security risk for you.

Please also don't Name and Shame
    which is strongly discouraged by long standing guidelines of the forum administrators.

You have done the right thing by reporting him; have you muted him and blocked messages from him? I'd recommend that as well.
Thema:

Harrasment on Xbox live

1. Harrasment on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Harrasment live

2. I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP: I was playing skme RainbowSixSeige and there was this guy [Removed by Moderator], he aaid “Nice IP” and starting disrespecting me, just curious if i can get help....
  3. Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment: As the title says i need a few steps to take that go beyond just constant reporting the harassing profiles on xbox live What happened is that i stopped being friends with someone and just wanted...
  4. I need a gamertag change due to harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a gamertag change due to harrasment: I need a gamertag change due to harrasment and ive spoken to xbox live and they said they would do a report on their end while i submit this, theyre very nice. Thank you my email is: *** Die...
  5. Sexual discrimination and harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual discrimination and harrasment: I feel I have been treated unfairly, so last night I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my partner, we won the match and a guy on the enemy team got very defensive and started messaging me and my...
  6. its funny how i get my account suspended due to me getting bothered and harrased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its funny how i get my account suspended due to me getting bothered and harrased: why cant i make a review for my account or talk to anyone about this problem i have bin paying a very long time to microsoft for xbox games and consoles . i do not understand why i did not get a...
  7. xbox live ban for 2 weeks for harrasment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live ban for 2 weeks for harrasment?: Hello, i just received a 2 week ban from xbox for harrassing someone which is a false accusement in my oppinion so now i can't play my fut weekend league games... How can i get rid of this ban or...
  8. GTA IV & Black ops 2 modders maliously booting people offline & Harrasing gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA IV & Black ops 2 modders maliously booting people offline & Harrasing gamers: I was booted offline me and my friend at 2am all the way threw till 3am on the 16/01/18 it started on GTA IV and then i managed to get back online after my router was flooded with 20gb packages...
  9. Harrasment on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harrasment on Xbox Live: An Xbox live player is harassing me, sending out personal information about me to his recent players and friends; including my IP adress, home adress, and school. His gamertag is [mod removed],...
  10. Sexual harrasment on Xbox Live: can't find the gamer tag to report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sexual harrasment on Xbox Live: can't find the gamer tag to report: I can't seem to find the correct place to post this. I didn't have any problems with other people on Xbox Live until today (haven't had the Xbox for long however). It's like today I've been...