Harrasment

Discus and support Harrasment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can you report sexual harassment against a 11 year old... been trying all day and getting no where with Microsoft reverting to sending the ceo a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Js1888, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Js1888
    Js1888 Guest

Harrasment

How can you report sexual harassment against a 11 year old... been trying all day and getting no where with Microsoft reverting to sending the ceo a message with screen shots asking a minor if they wanted tobsee his

:)

Js1888, Apr 7, 2021
  2. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Sexual harassment of a 13 year old girl, and myself.

there is a section for harassment that follows all harrasment
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Suspended for 3 weeks for reporting a cheater.

There is a difference between trash talk and outright harrasment
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Help

If he is harrasing you then please report him.
  5. SNORT2525 Win User

Do you believe Xbox\Microsoft care about their customers?

See now ill report you for harrasment.
  6. E McSq Win User

sick of getting harrased by [Mod removed: name and shame]

If you are being harrased, just select "Block communications".
Thema:

Harrasment

1. Harrasment - Similar Threads - Harrasment

2. Hacker harrasment and threats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker harrasment and threats.: So I mistook a guy in recent players for some other toxic kid on MW. Immediately this person sends me my IP adress to intimidate me. I'm not gonna be scared by a kid on a laptop, and I didn't...
  3. this isnt harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    this isnt harrasment: i got contnet takedown for a post on gta and i was wondering what part of this is a threat"hard diamonds big con need someone to grab and someone to hack 20% (13)]" i cant figure out what part of...
  4. Harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harrasment: Hey i wanted to know if people could get banned if they say that they wanna Crash my party which means DDOS me? I provided a story below that should answer your questions. I was on another...
  5. [Mod removed] Gamer harrasing on Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft not keeping community safe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed] Gamer harrasing on Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft not keeping community safe: Player is harassing on Xbox 360 Microsoft does not act. Microsoft claim to keep the community safe but not on Forza Motorsport 4. Forza Support, division of Microsoft, does not have a moderator on...
  6. https://www.mupload.nl/img/dxa09q.jpg Gamer harrasing on Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    https://www.mupload.nl/img/dxa09q.jpg Gamer harrasing on Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft...: [img] Player is harassing on Xbox 360 Microsoft does not act. Microsoft claim to keep the community safe but not on Forza Motorsport 4. Forza Support, division of Microsoft, does not have a...
  7. My friend is harrasing me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend is harrasing me.: I gave my account to my friend so I could play one of his games, and I know that i didn't have to give my account to him but he said I did so I gave it to him. So now he keeps logging into to my...
  8. DDos harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDos harrasment: So I beat this guy in a videogame and him and has pal decided to rage and ddos me. I have a full confession right here. How can I contact the enforcement team and make sure they see this? [mod...
  9. [Mod removed] harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod removed] harrasment: Hi, I am opening this discussion to warn all Rocket League players of someone named [mod removed] This player caused my account to be suspended after falsely reporting me for harassment. I was on...
  10. Harrasing Xbox users

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harrasing Xbox users: Why do people like this not get banned even though i went through the steps of reporting him. He has been causing issues for almost a month and he wont stop. Why wont you guys in xbox support do...