Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup

Discus and support Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do we petition to add the Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup to the list of backwards compatible games? Or even a remake to the Xbox 1 standards? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RJAlgaze, Oct 6, 2019.

1. RJAlgaze
    RJAlgaze Guest

How do we petition to add the Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup to the list of backwards compatible games? Or even a remake to the Xbox 1 standards? I know plenty of my friends who would love to play it again and am confidant it would be a hit. The movies
    keep coming out but even marketplace has no games for us to play....

:)

RJAlgaze, Oct 6, 2019
  2. The Peacook Win User

CallMeKevin is bringing back Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup back to light (Even though that video was months ago)
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

At this stage the bc is on hold due to the scarlett but the game might be availble in the near future if it doesnt have licensing disputes
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

With BC nota available until Scarlett, hard. But nothing is newer impossible. Gather a people around yourself, form a group, and then send a petition to devs and MS.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Ahhhhhh yes! Would love this too. Imagine. We can only hope.
  6. DI3Beezy Win User

I still own the physical copy of this game. You could petition it, but I don't see it being added to backward compatibility. It's just really old, and probably didn't age too well. I think your best bet is to start a petition (if there isn't one already)
    and/or write to the developer asking for a remake/sequel.

Just my opinion though.
Thema:

1. Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup - Similar Threads - Harry Potter Quidditch

2. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch: I've been playing the Lego Harry Potter Collection and have run into a glitch or bug when trying to complete Years 1-4. I literally have 199/200 gold bricks, however the one in Ravenclaw Common...
  3. Harry Potter from the original XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter from the original XBOX: Hello, since there is only one harry potter game on the xbox one which is a lego one im really sad to see that there are no more because they released some many but there is only one version on...
  4. achievements in LEGO Harry Potter on xone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements in LEGO Harry Potter on xone: my achievements in LEGO Harry Potter just doesn't unlock I already tried to restart the console, remake the mission and nothing it's been 4 days since they are like this. Is it bug on the...
  5. Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!: Everyone wants this and these are games that played a big part in alot of our childhoods. You make loads off of Nostalgia so here is another hug opportunity to make even more with an announcement...
  6. Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile: I have 1st gen Xbox One, on it is two profiles. Mine (signs in auto, linked to one remove) and my wife's profile linked to the second remote. We sign in using her profile, start the game, again...
  7. Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban [Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban [Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ]: Hallo liebe leute, ich habe mir für die erste xbox den oben genannten titel zu gelegt. Es stand in der liste man könnte ihn auf der xbox 360 abspielen, bei mir ist dies nicht der fall :/ würde...
  8. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on Xbox One: Are there any informations about an downward compatibility release of the old Xbox Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 2003 version for the Xbox One? I would love to play that game again!...
  9. Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup: Please contact EA and make this game backward compatible in 1080p 60PFS a4c73760-873e-4eb9-8c16-dc9c88ec5945
  10. Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup: Please contact EA and make this game backward compatible in 1080p 60PFS 2dc61d42-f396-4c9b-9075-73c79b793c2b