Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

Discus and support Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Insane-Rebel, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

/u/Insane-Rebel, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Theory of Game Win User

Xbox preview dashboard app.

Are you 'gamesharing' with anyone, or do you have a used console? Could have come from someone that has your Xbox as their Home Xbox. In any case, sounds like you haven't actually been accepted into the program yet, you'll need to wait until you're accepted
    by Microsoft.
  3. xAgent4twentyx Win User

Destiny servers

I'm just gonna leave the alpha program. Can't wait for an update to play games I've paid for...
    I have been told by XB Support, Leaving the program will not fix the issue of not being able to login. You will still have to wait for the next update, you will just be out of the preview program.

It will not revert your console back to a "public" version/build. But if you or anyone else knows of a quick fix please share.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I want to become a xbox preview member. 03/18/2016

Just recieving the invite doesnt guarentee you access to the preview program. If youve recieved the invite you then have to wait to be accepted by recieving a message to download the preview program update. If you dont get the message they your not yet accepted.
    And since the just started recently accepting people again for the update there is already a huge backlog of people who have already been waiting for months to be accepted so you might be waiting in a long line of other people
  5. ngocphi Win User

Preview Program Invitation Pending

First support has nothingro do with the preview.they dont know yourposition orif you were accepted all they can see if you were invited

There has been a waiting list since july and they arent accepting anymore for months as the program is full

2Nd you will just have to wait

Resending another invite wont help you at all it just makes the next guys wait even longer

Fyi with te program full and we are into the early build of nxoe are you sure you want to be in the beta?

The bc update preview is done and you can only get into the nxoe which still has the bc but as mentioned there are early bugs
  6. {Parity} Win User

Preview program

If you have been invited you will have to wait for the message that you have been accepted into the program. Remember just because you have been invited does not mean that you will be accepted. There is such a backlog of those waiting that it could be
    months if ever that you will be accepted. There really is nothing anyone in these forums can do to assist in any way in the process.
Thema:

Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

1. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  3. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  4. Has anyone else been shut out of Mahjong? I can only play all new games as Guest, not my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been shut out of Mahjong? I can only play all new games as Guest, not my ...: I have been shut out of Mahjong and can only play as guest. Anyone else? I followed their directions, but the cure did not work. Anyone have an answer?' 271692c0-7716-4817-972a-930fa271ff9a
  5. Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?: Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. 3ca8c33f-6370-4cb1-a325-ae99fe412f4c
  6. Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?: I noticed today that nearly 20000 of my gamerscore was wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. d291449b-3085-40e2-9973-91f250a91c19
  7. Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?: I and many others seem to be experiencing problems with signing in to Xbox Live despite not have having any network/internet connection issues on our end. For me, I haven't been able to sign in...
  8. Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...: xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice can any body help please 8c9a2b9c-f53d-47e8-81c5-d55d4051ee51
  9. has anyone been having a support code 0x800401fb . when i put it in it says not found. help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone been having a support code 0x800401fb . when i put it in it says not found. help pls: I've been having some problems with my Xbox lately. it hasn't been letting me play games, go on the internet or even access the settings. when I enter the code into the section it says code not...
  10. Can anyone help me with a reason my console has been banned? there is no case review for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me with a reason my console has been banned? there is no case review for the ...: Basically i have been console banned on the 20th But there is no case review or any reasoning to this? I Play call of duty, Fifa, halo and watch youtube.. i do not have a mic as we talk in a group...