Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

Discus and support Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Idolathebound, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

/u/Idolathebound, Sep 5, 2019
  2. DanSh3ppard Win User

Issues with Play and Charge Kits

Honestly the play and charge kits always have problems like that. It has to do with mixing and matching different batches/ generation of battery kits with charge kits and controllers. Personally I've stop using the play and charge all together and now primarily
    use the charging kit that can charge 2 battery packs at a time. Have yet to have problems with mine and its been 2 years.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Odd controller/xbox issue

Try removing the chargeable battery pack, place an empty AA battery case on, and use the cord like it's a wired controller. Tell us the performance results on that.

Not saying this as the fix, It's for trouble shooting.

Since recent dashboard updates, there have been issues with play and charge kits not functioning properly, and causing bugs.
  4. Crown Lager Win User

Issues with Play and Charge Kits

[quote user="Madmaximus1"]It seems the problem is the battery itself not the unit or console, the battery is defective it seems to be charged when it isint try replacing the battery, a corrupt battery can seem fully charged and stay solid green and die the
    few minuets after use it definitely seems that is the case here [/quote]

The battery has been replaced - the problem persists. The battery will hold a charge, but I have to leave the console on to charge it and guess when it's full.

[quote user="DanSh3ppard"]It has to do with mixing and matching different batches/ generation of battery kits with charge kits and controllers.[/quote]

But both the controller and Play and Charge kit are new; no generation mixing going on there.
  5. gds1972 Win User

1.2V vs 1.5V

If you are looking for a rechargeable battery for your controller I would recommend getting an official play and charge kit.

I have been using the official Xbox One play and charge kit for quite a number of years and it's still holding its charge and working great, additionally I have just checked my play and charge kit and it says it's a 3V battery.
  6. liskjelfjord Win User

1.2V vs 1.5V

If you are looking for a rechargeable battery for your controller I would recommend getting an official play and charge kit.

I have been using the official Xbox One play and charge kit for quite a number of years and it's still holding its charge and working great, additionally I have just checked my play and charge kit and it says it's a 3V battery.
    Thanks for your info, I will consider to purchase one of these play and charge kit.

Currently swapped to regular Lithium batteries. They do last much longer and the battery usage on screen are more stable.
Thema:

Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

1. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is... - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  4. Has anyone else been shut out of Mahjong? I can only play all new games as Guest, not my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been shut out of Mahjong? I can only play all new games as Guest, not my ...: I have been shut out of Mahjong and can only play as guest. Anyone else? I followed their directions, but the cure did not work. Anyone have an answer?' 271692c0-7716-4817-972a-930fa271ff9a
  5. Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?: Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. 3ca8c33f-6370-4cb1-a325-ae99fe412f4c
  6. Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?: I noticed today that nearly 20000 of my gamerscore was wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. d291449b-3085-40e2-9973-91f250a91c19
  7. Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been able to sign in after getting the error code 8007007A?: I and many others seem to be experiencing problems with signing in to Xbox Live despite not have having any network/internet connection issues on our end. For me, I haven't been able to sign in...
  8. Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...: xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice can any body help please 8c9a2b9c-f53d-47e8-81c5-d55d4051ee51
  9. has anyone been having a support code 0x800401fb . when i put it in it says not found. help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone been having a support code 0x800401fb . when i put it in it says not found. help pls: I've been having some problems with my Xbox lately. it hasn't been letting me play games, go on the internet or even access the settings. when I enter the code into the section it says code not...
  10. Can anyone help me with a reason my console has been banned? there is no case review for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me with a reason my console has been banned? there is no case review for the ...: Basically i have been console banned on the 20th But there is no case review or any reasoning to this? I Play call of duty, Fifa, halo and watch youtube.. i do not have a mic as we talk in a group...