Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

Discus and support Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JYAGamer, Dec 7, 2019.

1. JYAGamer
    JYAGamer Guest

Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers currently but they would be rolling out codes to those on pc SOON.
    . . This was almost 3 months ago, my membership is close to expiring and I never got the things that were the only reason I got this.

:)

JYAGamer, Dec 7, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

I'm sorry that support gave you the wrong information. Have you checked your Xbox Live messages and junk email just in case?

I would try support again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us#2:0:4

Choose "Billing & accounts" > Can't redeem a code > See other options > Show contact options > Chat with Xbox Support
  3. Picasso3956 Win User

I got my Xbox Game Pass 3 month code thanks to Discord the same day the deal was announced. I'd recommend checking back in with

Support
    or checking your email(s) thoroughly.
  4. BradB5 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

The game pass doesnt give you a spotify code it only gives a ea access and discord but not spotify
  5. ttttubby Win User

Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

When I redeemed my spotify code it was on the dashboard as a link to free stuff (ended up being spotify, discord nitro, and EA).
  6. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
Thema:

1. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased? - Similar Threads - Has anyone been

2. Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...: Every time I try to upload a custom image it just tells me that we can't upload the picture and try again. And I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. d888702a-e3a5-4fad-b7b7-ddc8d55669ba
  3. Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?: I’m in Alpha Skip Ahead and for the past few builds every time I try to do a restart or full shut down my console doesn’t turn off/restart. It loses signal on my TV when I do that but the power...
  4. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  6. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  8. Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to get awards from Microsoft Bingo?: I haven't been able to get my rewards from my Bingo game for about a week now. I tried resetting but that did nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Had this happen a couple of times before and...
  9. Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?: Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. 3ca8c33f-6370-4cb1-a325-ae99fe412f4c
  10. Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped. Has this happened to anyone else?: I noticed today that nearly 20000 of my gamerscore was wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. d291449b-3085-40e2-9973-91f250a91c19