Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

Discus and support Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RamakrishnaMirtaheri, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue.

:)

RamakrishnaMirtaheri, Jul 29, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily achievement points, during the past several days?

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Rewards. I recommend logging into your
    Microsoft Rewards account.

Then go to the rewards request form and submit a
    form for them to look into. Sometimes takes a little bit for the quests to update also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Gears 5 Microsoft reward punch card

Hi Ronin802,

There could be an issue with the Rewards app as it isn't letting me collect my daily achievement points even after unlocking two achievements today.
  4. XxJesusNinjaxX Win User

just another thing that as soon as you start enjoying and using it,its gone.

What about it sucks??

I think the change to Microsoft rewards has been a nice smooth change over with a ton of added features and chances at more reward points.

You have a chance at getting a fair amount of points daily and they now have an Xbox Rewards app that can help you score even more points.

A lot of selection in rewards/sweepstakes.
  5. BillyLagua Win User

Xbox Live

yes I am, im searching on computer, searching on mobile, microsoft edge, microsoft rewards, daily set for points, xbox rewards app on xbox, daily set on xbox. Thats all
  6. MainComb391216 Win User

White Screen on daily challenges Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I fixed the issue which has to do with Windows Defender. You need to turn off the App & browser control. I re-downloaded and it worked so I hope this helps you and anyone else having the white screen issue when you click into one of the games in daily
    challenges.
Thema:

Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

1. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else experienced this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else experienced this?: [img] so my max hard drive space excluding my external hard drive is only 781.0 maxed that's not a TB. f328ac53-23a1-4504-8b61-608a636ad74f
  3. Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had problems with the Xbox series X randomly disconnecting from internet...: I also have no issuse on my xbox one X... ...Im to the point when i think i have a faulty console and may send it back.. It wasn't cheap..] Many thanks! submitted by /u/jenglish205...
  4. Has anyone else felt like their clips upload much quicker?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else felt like their clips upload much quicker?: I am on alpha build submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]
  5. I paid for my ultimate but haven't received it yet. Has anyone else had this problem and...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I paid for my ultimate but haven't received it yet. Has anyone else had this problem and...: I paid for my ultimate about 4 days ago now and I haven't gotten it. does anyone know how to get it I've tried contacting Microsoft but the bot bugs out 6ed2cdf4-3698-4309-9459-fd269ca4ad0b
  6. Omega Update messed up my screen. Has anyone else experienced this?

in XboX Insiders
    Omega Update messed up my screen. Has anyone else experienced this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tommy_Blanco [link] [comments]
  7. Why is this happening? Has anyone else seen this?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening? Has anyone else seen this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spicyraz [link] [comments]
  8. Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...

in XboX Insiders
    Having to reset console every time i want to play a game or use a app, has anyone else had...: I can play whatever i want once i reset the console (series X) even go to a streaming app. But I’ve i turn it on and then on i have to hold the power button down everyday. submitted by...
  9. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  10. Has anyone else been able to pre load Cyberpunk using the xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Has anyone else been able to pre load Cyberpunk using the xbox app?: I've pre ordered Cyberpunk physically so the only way I can pre load the game is through the xbox app. I'd rather pre load it now so I can get that 43gb patch out of the way. Every time I try to...