Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

Discus and support Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/falconbox, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/falconbox
    /u/falconbox Guest

Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game.

Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh.

Happened with Outer Wilds a couple months ago, and now again with Gears 5 (I haven't played any games in between then).

submitted by /u/falconbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/falconbox, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Bearded Prodigy Win User

problem with xboxlive promotion

Has anyone else had problems getting the 3 month 50% live deal.

over the past 5 days i have tried every night to buy it, but just a error msg saying not available
  3. michelrms Win User

Can´t complete Downloads from the Download History

Not any change in the region of my Xbox. I try to keep the download screen active, but sometimes i just cant let the Xbox turned on forever. In the past i had turned off the Xbox, and it resumed the downloads whe it was turned on again, but it stopped working
  4. Lucas8282 Win User

child account on xbox live

So has anyone managed to speak to a real person and resolve this issue over the past few weeks or not?
  5. azstang95 Win User

Game/Party chat fail

It's not his environment, it's the crappy xbox and/or live service. I've experienced the same thing over the past few days. Party chat works and then all of a sudden I can't hear anyone anymore. Just magically stops working. Why do we have to troubleshoot
    Microsoft's broken crap?
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Suspend and resume is broken and unreliable.

The suspend and resume feature is handled differently by different games (probably due to their resource requirements). Games like Forza 5 and Battlefield 4 seem to struggle with the suspend and resume feature but other games I have had resume the next day
    after using multiple other apps.
Thema:

1. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months? - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  3. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  4. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...
  5. Anyone else has problems when logging in with xbox in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else has problems when logging in with xbox in games?: I try to play and save my achievements on xbox but I get the error 0x8015DC12 ba47ac61-0bea-40c8-975f-e346d7d7c935
  6. Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account: Can you see any pfofiles that have used my account f3290abd-bc26-4744-a7f3-60bd611f3a2a
  7. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  8. Has this happened to anyone else in MS Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has this happened to anyone else in MS Jigsaw?: I wanted to download the Big Sur pictures for my MS Jigsaw session and I clicked on 'download' and it subtracted 6800 of my reward points from my total and started downloading. It was almost...
  9. Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else had the issue of trying to play an Original Xbox game on their 360 and as soon ...: Like it'll select it then go Game Error:The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again And its a Disc not a downloadable thing b1dd1a54-e70a-4c62-8ea3-9d70dca0a84c
  10. Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?: Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. 3ca8c33f-6370-4cb1-a325-ae99fe412f4c