Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

Discus and support Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zalee89, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Zalee89
    /u/Zalee89 Guest

Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

/u/Zalee89, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is Xbox Live on the One and 360 separate?

You're showing as silver here. Do you share your console with anyone else? The One has the ability to share gold. So if someone else on your console is sharing gold you will be able to use gold on the One, but you will be silver on the 360.
  3. DreadGrrl Win User

Assassins Creed Origins

I see that your question is several months old, but as it is still unanswered I felt it was worthwhile to do so.

I’ve been stuck climbing. My horse has gotten stuck a couple of times. I’ve also been stuck between objects (oil jars and walls). A couple of combat situations have also left me stuck/pinned and unable to respond.
  4. tl1000r Win User

Can't see messages on Xbox live

Everything has been reset a couple of times . It was working 3 days ago .

How would deleting my profile on my Xbox help ? I can view messages on my Xbox

Also not my network issue , logged on on different wifi , and cellular , same issue
  5. Kartman013 Win User

Problem 80151909

has anyone else tried restoring network settings to factory default? if so, did it work?
  6. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

Well on the 360 I just have the password in because I have no user name or anything else unless I am supposed to use something that has to do with ATT cellular login.

I mean anyone can connect to my network with just the password on the hotspot so I do not think I should enter anything else into the PPoE, maybe I am wrong, I am not an IT expert lol.

So as far as security using (WPA2/AES-PSK) vs using (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) will not effect anything?
Thema:

1. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Achevements will not appear when unlocked, has anyone else had this bug on the omega ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Achevements will not appear when unlocked, has anyone else had this bug on the omega ring?: last night i was playing metro exodus and when unlocking an achievement, the notification box will not appear to show you unlocked it but will get an notification on my phone to show i unlocked it...
  3. Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me: So I've been trying to improve my gaming visuals by getting a better monitor for Xbox one s because I had a sh*t one and when I heard there gonna support 120hz for Xbox now I thought this a great...
  4. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  5. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  6. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  7. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  8. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...
  9. Anyone else has problems when logging in with xbox in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else has problems when logging in with xbox in games?: I try to play and save my achievements on xbox but I get the error 0x8015DC12 ba47ac61-0bea-40c8-975f-e346d7d7c935
  10. Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account: Can you see any pfofiles that have used my account f3290abd-bc26-4744-a7f3-60bd611f3a2a