Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

Discus and support Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zalee89, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Zalee89
    /u/Zalee89 Guest

Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

/u/Zalee89, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is Xbox Live on the One and 360 separate?

You're showing as silver here. Do you share your console with anyone else? The One has the ability to share gold. So if someone else on your console is sharing gold you will be able to use gold on the One, but you will be silver on the 360.
  3. DreadGrrl Win User

Assassins Creed Origins

I see that your question is several months old, but as it is still unanswered I felt it was worthwhile to do so.

I’ve been stuck climbing. My horse has gotten stuck a couple of times. I’ve also been stuck between objects (oil jars and walls). A couple of combat situations have also left me stuck/pinned and unable to respond.
  4. JackWoodward2 Win User

Troubleshooting COD Warfare saying: Status: Ceres

Has anyone sorted this its just happened to me today and i’ve tried everything nothing works....
  5. tl1000r Win User

Can't see messages on Xbox live

Everything has been reset a couple of times . It was working 3 days ago .

How would deleting my profile on my Xbox help ? I can view messages on my Xbox

Also not my network issue , logged on on different wifi , and cellular , same issue
  6. Kartman013 Win User

Problem 80151909

has anyone else tried restoring network settings to factory default? if so, did it work?
Thema:

1. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular... - Similar Threads - Has anyone else

2. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  3. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?: In the 2008 update that was in skip-ahead I noticed the guide performance being really bad while playing games, specifically when the party overlay is on. The overlay is also very delayed to show...
  5. Has anyone else’s activity feed stopped showing older clips and screenshots from about like...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else’s activity feed stopped showing older clips and screenshots from about like...: Yeah so my activity feed which was full of cool looking clips and screenshots no longer shows them and is now only showing stuff up to 6days ago and nothing further than that. It’s no biggy, but I...
  6. Has anyone else's guide turned back?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else's guide turned back?: When I turned on my console tuoday, the guide was back to its previous way, not the latest one (the one with fewer tabs, settings in the profile tab, etc.). It's the old one, with all the bells...
  7. Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Party texts showed up with voice overlay, has anyone else soon this. Alpha skip ahead btw.: [IMG] submitted by /u/dank_moon [link] [comments]
  8. Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?: I used to be able to download at around 150+ to 250+ mb/s and now I can’t even get over 100 mb/s with my average at around 50 mb/s. This is really annoying seeing as my internet tests at 400 mb/s...
  9. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  10. Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?: I’m in Alpha Skip Ahead and for the past few builds every time I try to do a restart or full shut down my console doesn’t turn off/restart. It loses signal on my TV when I do that but the power...