Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?

Discus and support Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a used Xbox One S, I'm thinking of buying one, I usually only buy new consoles but I'm trying to save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DBW1978, May 14, 2019.

1. DBW1978
    DBW1978 Guest

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a used Xbox One S, I'm thinking of buying one, I usually only buy new consoles but I'm trying to save some money, Were you happy that you bought a used system instead of a new one?

Thanks

:)

DBW1978, May 14, 2019
  2. StresslessnessXBL Win User

Yes i have and its so good
  3. The Cow Ruler Win User

Only one time did i buy a used console and it didnt work at all. So if you do end up buying one i would see if you can try it before you buy it (have seen people in gamestop doing that) I would recommend just getting a new console in general for the warranty
    and stuff. To each their own though!
  4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Hi,

My first Xbox 360 console was a pre-owned machine and it was a reasonable price when I got it so I would say its OK but definitely make sure to purchase it from a reputable store as any problems you may encounter can be easily sorted out unlike buying off Craigslist,
    Ebay etc...

Happy Gaming!
  5. Leo Ascendent Win User

It all depends on where/who you get it from. I've bought used consoles, from private sellers and retail outlets, and the experience is always different.

Be sure to try it before you buy it. When I sold my Wii U, I should the guy who bought it the system, plugged it in, ran a game, showed him how to create an account, etc.

If you're buying online, this is obviously hard to do, so others experience is honestly not going to do you much, as it all depends on how well they have taken care of the unit.

This Reddit post has good advice when buying a used console
  6. {Parity} Win User

Not a fan of purchasing a console use as so many things can go wrong and you have not way to rectify the problem you are just stuck. At least with a new console you have a warranty to fall back on.
Thema:

1. Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - Has anyone ever

2. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  3. There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...: This has just happened to me recently. I’ve been playing Dark Souls Remastered and the message pops up. I’ve been reading about, but can’t find a legit solution. d6638f29-6559-41b3-9058-1b3c5c0443e5
  4. Metal Slug Series for Xbox One System is flawed, Local Coop is not possible, anyone has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Slug Series for Xbox One System is flawed, Local Coop is not possible, anyone has...: I remember playing this game back in the day in the original Xbox console with my older brother. So i have purchase few Metal Slug games in order to have the coop fun with my kids. Then i realize...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. Has anyone gotten past Belec in sequence 7? Has anyone on Xbox One ever completed this game? ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone gotten past Belec in sequence 7? Has anyone on Xbox One ever completed this game? ...: I haven't seen a walkthrough for this on Xbox One. Only for PS4. 04f2c6be-c550-4880-92cd-1ed9d6609146
  7. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317
  8. Has anyone ever made it out of Avoid Me purgatory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone ever made it out of Avoid Me purgatory: Just as the title says. Not looking to discuss the broken system, just wondering if anyone has achieved "redemption"? 2202f5f1-e99e-410c-b6e9-a1b61c06429f
  9. Is anyone on an 'avoid me' reputation or has ever had one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone on an 'avoid me' reputation or has ever had one?: If so, i am on 'avoid me' also and i am looking to play with people to improve mine. If anyone else has ever been in the same situation as me (not being able to play online properly due to your...
  10. Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?: They told me it would take no longer than 2 weeks to fix it. Its been there for 3 weeks. Getting very impatient and wondering if it always takes this long...? 7d71b637-e23a-4a29-8ea8-cbf5a81f2a04