Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new...

Discus and support Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been restarting my Xbox constantly to see if it will show the white Xbox logo pop up, but I see nothing but a black screen for 5-7 seconds (about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bentmenke, Oct 13, 2021.

1. /u/bentmenke
    /u/bentmenke Guest

Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new...

I’ve been restarting my Xbox constantly to see if it will show the white Xbox logo pop up, but I see nothing but a black screen for 5-7 seconds (about the same about of time the intro is) and then it just shows my accounts. I would like to see the boot up intro because it’s cool to me, love the sound and the look.

submitted by /u/bentmenke
    [link] [comments]

/u/bentmenke, Oct 13, 2021
  2. ImmortalSpider Win User

Concerns about the reported problems about the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition.

Mine has been fine as well. My xos had many issues vs one reboot with the x.

With my Xbox one s it constantly needed to be rebooted, sometimes even after booting it. The Kinect with the adapter rarely if ever worked and the external hd didn’t show up always either.

On my Xbox one x scorpio edition the only issues was one time the screen dimmed and the pop up didn’t show. After a reboot it has been fine ever since.
  3. Keyan04 Win User

Concerns about the reported problems about the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition.

Mine has been fine as well. My xos had many issues vs one reboot with the x.

With my Xbox one s it constantly needed to be rebooted, sometimes even after booting it. The Kinect with the adapter rarely if ever worked and the external hd didn’t show up always either.

On my Xbox one x scorpio edition the only issues was one time the screen dimmed and the pop up didn’t show. After a reboot it has been fine ever since.
    Have had that issue. There is a definite bug in the OS there.

Other than that all has been fine so far.
  4. Rhett Beast 56 Win User

what was the update today? 20th june 2012

Since the update my profile will not show up. Has anyone else had this problem??
  5. Mexicola1984 Win User

Crysis 1 not on the marketplace yet =[

im guessing because of the achievement issues and what ever issues Xbox had yesterday its been held off the Dashboard, but its been up for download through Xbox.com since early this morning. I booted it up early, the game registers on your recent played
    list now, also shows up on Xbox.com. Achievements add fine now aswell
  6. Slaypler Win User

dts digital surround vs 5.1 uncompressed dolby

I use DTS for mine sounds great but 5.1 uncompressed is great to. Also has anyone had issues when booting up your audio options reset to stereo.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new... - Similar Threads - Has anyone issue

2. Xbox Series X issue with some Games made for S|X, does anyone has or had the same problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X issue with some Games made for S|X, does anyone has or had the same problem?: [img] [img] [img] Hi there, Some Games like Yakuza YOTD, Back 4 Blood, Fortnite, Avengers have some Display issues, games like Fortnite & Avengers got like rpg colors snow, back 4 blood like...
  3. Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...: I haven't updated yet since I've heard people talking about weird thumbstick problems with updates in the past. I don't mind updating the controller if the only issue is PC connectivity, but I...
  4. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?: I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable game bar box), just to see that it was...
  5. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?: Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed the xbox app and signed in. I have my MS...
  6. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  8. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  9. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  10. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c