Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...

Discus and support Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven't updated yet since I've heard people talking about weird thumbstick problems with updates in the past. I don't mind updating the controller... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brisingr7337, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...

I haven't updated yet since I've heard people talking about weird thumbstick problems with updates in the past.

I don't mind updating the controller if the only issue is PC connectivity, but I don't want to take the risk if there are other issues!

Cheers <3

submitted by /u/Brisingr7337
    [link] [comments]

/u/Brisingr7337, Oct 9, 2021
  2. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    exactly the same issue here, have no problem with using my xbox one s controller on PC, but lots of disconnections and frame rate drops with elite 2
  3. Gian Paolo Vecchi Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

I have the same issue, on PC it seems that once the controller is connected by cable (you need it to configure settings), bluetooth connection will not work anymore, you have to remove it/repair from Windows settings. This is not expected from a "high
    end" controller. Elite 1 was ****, Elite 2 has big flaws. Don't say that this has not been reported during beta testing...
  4. Moblis Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    Same here. It works fine for about an hour or two then it just disconnects. My windows and controller is updated so I don't know what else to do.
  5. Walking Beast Win User

When Will Windows 7 Driver Be Added For Xbox One Elite Version 2 Controller ?

Thanks everyone. Raw Toast - I did try those instructions and no luck.

The problem is I have this entire emulation PC set up to windows 7 and alot of the best emulators only work on Windows 7. This is a PC for playing emulated games only (Playstation 2, SNES, NES, Wii, Etc).

Strangely the first elite version 2 controller did work on my windows 7 PC, as did the original Version 1 controllers. I went through many of them due to durability issues. This second version 2 controller will not work. When I try to find the driver manually
    or automatically it cant be found.

I may need to wait for an unofficial driver to be released, if there is any chance of getting it to work, it seems.

Thanks again. If anyone has any other suggestions aside from upgrading windows, let me know.
  6. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Look forward to consumer feedback on their Elite Controller Series 2 experience.

Has anyone noticed any hardware revisions lately to the Elite Controller Series 2?

Please post post any details of the controller here.
Thema:

Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...

1. Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after... - Similar Threads - Has anyone issues

2. Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new...: I’ve been restarting my Xbox constantly to see if it will show the white Xbox logo pop up, but I see nothing but a black screen for 5-7 seconds (about the same about of time the intro is) and then...
  3. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?: I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable game bar box), just to see that it was...
  4. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?: Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed the xbox app and signed in. I have my MS...
  5. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  7. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  8. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  9. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  10. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...