Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?

Discus and support Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nikaloz, May 4, 2021 at 7:32 PM.

1. Nikaloz
    Nikaloz Guest

Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed the xbox app and signed in. I have my MS account linked to my PC as well and one 1TB NVMe drive. When I try to downlaod/install Flight Sim 2020 it downloads 1GB and some change. I cannot open the game up to finish the installer (I'm guessing it installs the launcher first) and I have also tried running it as an Admin. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass with similar issues?

:)

2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
  5. DonTordilla Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch to complete install

The insider build 20197 which I installed today resolved the issue, was able to install Flight Sim.
  6. SteveDemirjian Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

I had this (Press any key to start loop) issue after I logged out of my Xbox account other day prior to closing the sim. After all, what do I need an X box account for I'm on a PC. I downloaded and installed the Xbox beta app to get Flight Sim up and
    running again per a suggestion here. However today the same problem re appeared. I went into the app for Flight Sim as someone here suggested, and tried repair and refresh. Then I tried starting Flight Sim up and this time got a black screen after pressing
    a key with the same message. Went into the Xbox app and tried running from there. It showed I owned Flight sim but still no dice. So I downloaded and reinstalled Flight Sim. The day of release it took thirteen hours to download on a giga bit fiber line.
    This time a little over an hour. Started right up no problem after the reinstall. Bottom line, don't log out of your Xbox account. Just close the sim.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? - Similar Threads - Has anyone issues

2. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  4. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  5. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  6. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  7. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...
  8. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  9. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  10. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...