Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

Discus and support Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Idolathebound, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week after the recent alpha update for me the light just stays orange across all three controllers. Console: 1910 ALpha Preview Build 10.0.18363.7030.19 Elite: Firmware 2.3.2388.0 Project Scorpio: Firmware 4.7.1872.0 Project Lab: Firmware 4.7.1872.0

submitted by /u/Idolathebound
    [link] [comments]

/u/Idolathebound, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

rechargeable batteries

I don't use rechargeable batteries but I don't believe you can charge them as you play.

I use the official play & charge kit
    www.xbox.com/.../play-and-charge-kit

Had mine since launch & never had an issue & the time between charges is quite long.

The play & charge kits I had for my 360 lasted about 8 years so I expect the xbox one one to be the same.
  3. Devildog1968 Win User

Where can I buy batteries for the Xbox controllers?

You can find them at many online retailers. The Xbox 360 has them with just the batteries. The X1 only has them with the play and charge kits.
  4. Doomofman Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

All the play and charge kit is, is a cable and a battery that goes in the controller. Battery has to be in the controller to charge, they haven't announced a separate charging station
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Controller loses connection via USB on Xbox and PC

Are you using cheap or old batteries? That's the only other thing I can think of. I had the same trouble with some bargain bin batteries, I've also had the same issue with 18 month old Play and Charge batteries. Even though they show as charged on the screen,
    the voltage/current could be dipping momentarily, enough to cause a disconnection.

A good pair of Duracell or a new Play and Charge kit may be your answer.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Controller Internal Battery or AA

They use AA batteries but there is a play and charge kit available for them. Personally, I use rechargeable AA batteries.
Thema:

Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

1. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is... - Similar Threads - Has anyone trouble

2. Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?: I have been waiting for almost 4 months to receive my controller back from repair and thats too long to wait for a repair/replacement on just a controller.. I've read that someone has received...
  3. Has anyone’s “Play on Xbox” button stopped working on the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone’s “Play on Xbox” button stopped working on the Xbox app: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhinsFutureSB-Champs [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone gotten to play Star 99 in a public match? Mine just sits on reserving.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone gotten to play Star 99 in a public match? Mine just sits on reserving.: I've been logged in and in queue for about 15 minutes so far. submitted by /u/TheCastro [link] [comments]
  5. has anyone EVER talked to anyone at xbox support??

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone EVER talked to anyone at xbox support??: I cannot talk to an agent, no matter what i do. I've tried ringing(any no i could find)got nothing. I've tried asking online to talk to an agent but they can't connect with my no here in...
  6. Has anyone else’s activity feed stopped showing older clips and screenshots from about like...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else’s activity feed stopped showing older clips and screenshots from about like...: Yeah so my activity feed which was full of cool looking clips and screenshots no longer shows them and is now only showing stuff up to 6days ago and nothing further than that. It’s no biggy, but I...
  7. Has anyone attempted a factory reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone attempted a factory reset?: Regarding the Xbox One X 4k recording problem, has anyone tried a complete and total factory reset yet to see if that fixes the problem? It's the last thing I have yet to try, but I want to hold...
  8. Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been having trouble with uploading a custom gamer picture. Because i want to but...: Every time I try to upload a custom image it just tells me that we can't upload the picture and try again. And I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. d888702a-e3a5-4fad-b7b7-ddc8d55669ba
  9. Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else been having trouble restarting?: I’m in Alpha Skip Ahead and for the past few builds every time I try to do a restart or full shut down my console doesn’t turn off/restart. It loses signal on my TV when I do that but the power...
  10. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...