Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

Discus and support Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Idolathebound, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week after the recent alpha update for me the light just stays orange across all three controllers. Console: 1910 ALpha Preview Build 10.0.18363.7030.19 Elite: Firmware 2.3.2388.0 Project Scorpio: Firmware 4.7.1872.0 Project Lab: Firmware 4.7.1872.0

submitted by /u/Idolathebound
    [link] [comments]

/u/Idolathebound, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

rechargeable batteries

I don't use rechargeable batteries but I don't believe you can charge them as you play.

I use the official play & charge kit
    www.xbox.com/.../play-and-charge-kit

Had mine since launch & never had an issue & the time between charges is quite long.

The play & charge kits I had for my 360 lasted about 8 years so I expect the xbox one one to be the same.
  3. Devildog1968 Win User

Where can I buy batteries for the Xbox controllers?

You can find them at many online retailers. The Xbox 360 has them with just the batteries. The X1 only has them with the play and charge kits.
  4. Doomofman Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

All the play and charge kit is, is a cable and a battery that goes in the controller. Battery has to be in the controller to charge, they haven't announced a separate charging station
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Controller loses connection via USB on Xbox and PC

Are you using cheap or old batteries? That's the only other thing I can think of. I had the same trouble with some bargain bin batteries, I've also had the same issue with 18 month old Play and Charge batteries. Even though they show as charged on the screen,
    the voltage/current could be dipping momentarily, enough to cause a disconnection.

A good pair of Duracell or a new Play and Charge kit may be your answer.
  6. LORD TSARKON Win User

How do most of you charge your controllers?

Have any of you noticed that you cannot buy individual rechargable battery packs from Best Buy,Gamestop, Microsoft anymore? You can buy them from amazon but they are old stock and buyer beware are in the reviews..

You can only buy either the Play and Charge kit which includes 1 battery pack or the Quick Charge Kit which also includes the Battery Pack..

Microsoft has discontinued the individual battery pack sales.... so now I either have to buy one of those extra kits to get my freakin battery....
Thema:

Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

1. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is... - Similar Threads - Has anyone trouble

2. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  4. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  5. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  6. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  7. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...
  8. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  9. Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a used Xbox One S, I'm thinking of buying one, I usually only buy new consoles but I'm trying to save some money, Were you happy that you bought a...
  10. There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...: This has just happened to me recently. I’ve been playing Dark Souls Remastered and the message pops up. I’ve been reading about, but can’t find a legit solution. d6638f29-6559-41b3-9058-1b3c5c0443e5