Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

Discus and support Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QUEENMISFITS, Jan 25, 2020.

1. QUEENMISFITS
    QUEENMISFITS Guest

Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of the missions you have to have rebreathers and were not
    given any. The other problem is on 2 of the missions the cameras that were supposed to be able to change shots and be able to see everything through camera off the cell phone it doesn't work all you see is black-and-white a person sitting in a boat and one
    of the missions or a doesn't even show up on the on the other Mission. I'm still working with rock star games but so far everything they had me do has not Fixed any of the problems.

Here are videos I took of the issues.

https://youtu.be/uC29KEpRxSE

https://youtu.be/Zdsdo6j_DGw

:)

QUEENMISFITS, Jan 25, 2020
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Since you've tried much of the solutions, contact R☆and tell them, maybe a response might come up and fix bugs.
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Already did that twice. Nothing changed. Should I do it while still in the game?
  4. Niko1664 Win User

5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

That's very strange, I haven't seen that before. And Rockstar doesn't have any fix for this or any advice of what to try? Their Support should be able to suggest something to fix this.
  6. cruzanman1964 Win User

The only problem that I have had was playing one of the story missions. it seemed like every time I drove there it wouldn't allow me to play the mission, I did it so many times that I thought for sure there was an issue it was always something that said
    the mission is not ready now. So one day I walked to it I drove my car to a certain point got out and I walked and the mission played. So it could be maybe the way you have to approach the mission.
Thema:

1. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions? - Similar Threads - Has anyone issues

2. Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had an issue where the Xbox boot up intro has not been showing up since the new...: I’ve been restarting my Xbox constantly to see if it will show the white Xbox logo pop up, but I see nothing but a black screen for 5-7 seconds (about the same about of time the intro is) and then...
  3. Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...: I haven't updated yet since I've heard people talking about weird thumbstick problems with updates in the past. I don't mind updating the controller if the only issue is PC connectivity, but I...
  4. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?: I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable game bar box), just to see that it was...
  5. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?: Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed the xbox app and signed in. I have my MS...
  6. Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having this issue whenever Xbox has a loading circle it is broken: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  8. Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having visual issues with the Xbox PC App? Mine has this odd issue where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Static_Unit [link] [comments]
  9. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  10. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c