Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

Discus and support Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlotteBoydell, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money refunded?

:)

CharlotteBoydell, Nov 5, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my account but we didnt make purchases

Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have some unauthorized purchases on your Microsoft account, and you would like to dispute them as an account hack. Are you

game sharing
    with someone that does not live in your home? Did you secure your account by

setting up a passkey or locking down the account
    if you did game share with someone? The
    Xbox Support Team are able to look at account details after they verify your account at the beginning of the interaction. They can see if any account details were changed and
    review the transactions. If the support team determined that the charges did not come from a compromised account, then we suggest disputing the charges with your financial institution. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. NacqOG Win User

Locked Account: Switched My Account Over

Your telling me the account is gone, without any clear explantation on what caused the account to be locked? Thank you for the information, but I just think thats unfair for a customer that spent a lot of money for someone to hack the account for it to
    be locked without any explanation or even give me the chance to prove im the owner of the account. No way to prove i am the owner ?
  4. FourW1nds Win User

Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one.

My bank tells me that in this case these are very much real payments; the money has gone from my account. I have given Microsoft all the Authorisation Codes to prove it. This has been going on for a week.

I wish you were correct, but you are not.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

Here's what to do think your account has been hacked. Keep in mind if there is no way to prove the account is yours then unfortunately
    you may be out of luck. Good luck.
  6. That Jedi Win User

In need of help. My account is repeatedly being hacked!

That's alot of information to take but thank you. I'm baffled as to how he acquired my email. My wlid isnt linked to anything other than xbox, and has never been shared with anyone. The very first time I was hacked my original password was not strong at
    all but after this had happend I was advised on how to make it as strong as possible using simples and such. It was hacked two. Ights ago with this password strength and a new email adress to the one it was before once it was hacked. And I can grasp what you
    are saying about the money to be made through FIFA carrying out this process. What's worrys me is this kid clearly has acess to my account and there's no telling what he'll do with it. Seems odd he'd continue to do this whilst there are no card details or
    points present
Thema:

Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

1. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my... - Similar Threads - Has anyone account

2. Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?: Has anyone here gotten suspended or banned on Xbox for playing a pirated game on pc? I only heard people getting banned for playing pre-release pirated games and modded consoles. Also, has anyone...
  3. Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues on GTA5 with missions?: Has anyone that's played GTA5 had any problems plane certain missions online. I've got ahold of rock star games but they can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The main if she was with one of...
  4. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  5. Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong: I have an Xbox that died less than an hour after it was first used. But I cannot register a repair order as the website returns an ínvalid data'error and says to contact support. The support...
  6. Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else has a problem with the 120hz option or is it just me: So I've been trying to improve my gaming visuals by getting a better monitor for Xbox one s because I had a sh*t one and when I heard there gonna support 120hz for Xbox now I thought this a great...
  7. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  8. Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you see anyone else’s Xbox that has used my account: Can you see any pfofiles that have used my account f3290abd-bc26-4744-a7f3-60bd611f3a2a
  9. Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly 20000 gamerscore has been wiped from my account. Has this happened to anyone else?: Nearly 20000 of my gamerscore has been wiped but if you check the games that have 0 gamerscore you'll see i've unlocked achievements for them. 3ca8c33f-6370-4cb1-a325-ae99fe412f4c
  10. Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...: xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice can any body help please 8c9a2b9c-f53d-47e8-81c5-d55d4051ee51