Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

Discus and support Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edwardWBnewgate, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above 50MB for each hour. What gives?

I'm in preview Delta, if that helps.

submitted by /u/edwardWBnewgate
    [link] [comments]

/u/edwardWBnewgate, Sep 7, 2019
  2. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

see for yourself if you go to (Settings) (Network)(Bandwith usage) this displays all your usage of data throughout the months an duration of time period that ive explained above.
  3. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

so throughout the duration of my post.. what is the meaning of bandwith usage data displaying on xbox one console without permission of your service provider that MS have no obligation over it.
  4. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

hmmm, at the start of the post you couldnt understand my point of view so i had to break it down to suit your needs, which was basically down to an 5year old standards.. then all of a sudden!!! hip hip hooray you get my message which you should of write
    on your forehead so that you can explain it to yourself clearly stating BANDWITH USAGE DATA.. now make sure you take this message right back to were you started an slap yourself because your quick off the mark but not that quick!!! as your never get my point..
    OLDMAN!!
  5. Zavistic Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

Honestly, only 10% of what you have said so far has made any sense to me, you are extremely hard to understand and need to explain things clearly.

It sounds like you believe all data on your Xbox One belongs to you and your internet provider. And that you believe Microsoft is breaking their terms and conditions by accessing your data on your console and stealing data from other devices in your home
    using your Xbox One, correct?
  6. Zavistic Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

What data is Microsoft stealing from you?
Thema:

Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

1. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used? - Similar Threads - Has anyone noticed

2. Has anyone had their controllers disconnect mid-game? My fully charged Elite V2 lost...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had their controllers disconnect mid-game? My fully charged Elite V2 lost...: This has never happened before and I’m curious if it may be related to this new dash. submitted by /u/Cynnthetic [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone updated their console quite a few times this week already?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone updated their console quite a few times this week already?: In the span of one week I had to download 5 updates. Is this normal or does it not happen to other people? submitted by /u/Reus147 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Thejgotoldjuice [link] [comments]
  5. Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed really bad guide performance?: In the 2008 update that was in skip-ahead I noticed the guide performance being really bad while playing games, specifically when the party overlay is on. The overlay is also very delayed to show...
  6. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?: Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one...
  7. Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed slower download speeds?: I used to be able to download at around 150+ to 250+ mb/s and now I can’t even get over 100 mb/s with my average at around 50 mb/s. This is really annoying seeing as my internet tests at 400 mb/s...
  8. Alpha testers, has anyone noticed this on game pass. They’re a little skewed

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha testers, has anyone noticed this on game pass. They’re a little skewed: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kato8419 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  10. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...