Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

Discus and support Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edwardWBnewgate, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above 50MB for each hour. What gives?

I'm in preview Delta, if that helps.

submitted by /u/edwardWBnewgate
    [link] [comments]

/u/edwardWBnewgate, Sep 7, 2019
  2. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

see for yourself if you go to (Settings) (Network)(Bandwith usage) this displays all your usage of data throughout the months an duration of time period that ive explained above.
  3. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

so throughout the duration of my post.. what is the meaning of bandwith usage data displaying on xbox one console without permission of your service provider that MS have no obligation over it.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

What is this?!?!

Hey LadyJadey,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see the high bandwidth usage! Has your Xbox One's data usage looked accurate after 5/31? This may have been a visual bug, and your Xbox One console most likely has not reached anywhere near 3,600 TB of data usage. The most
    reliable tool to check internet usage will be through your ISP. Any bandwidth usage your Xbox One console actually uses will reflect on the ISP side. I would not worry about your Xbox One console using that much data unless your ISP is reflecting the same
    amount of usage.

Hope this helps clear up the issue!
  5. The1337gamer Win User

how many gb would i use playing cod on live

Kind of a tricky question to answer accurately because data usage in online gaming can vary a lot. Hosting the match, having more players in the match, more people using voice chat will all raise the amount of data being downloaded/uploaded. If possible,
    the best thing to do is measure the bandwidth usage while gaming over a number of hours and then calculate an average per hour. I don't know how to measure bandwidth usage on an Xbox 360 though.
  6. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

hmmm, at the start of the post you couldnt understand my point of view so i had to break it down to suit your needs, which was basically down to an 5year old standards.. then all of a sudden!!! hip hip hooray you get my message which you should of write
    on your forehead so that you can explain it to yourself clearly stating BANDWITH USAGE DATA.. now make sure you take this message right back to were you started an slap yourself because your quick off the mark but not that quick!!! as your never get my point..
    OLDMAN!!
Thema:

Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

1. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used? - Similar Threads - Has anyone noticed

2. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  3. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  4. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

in XboX Insiders
    I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.: Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and...
  5. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...
  6. Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any trouble with their play & charge kit telling them that the battery is...: I have three rechargeable xbox batteries across my controllers. One is Project Scorpio, Custom and Elite. Last week the charge light indicator would turn white just fine but starting earlier week...
  7. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  8. Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a used Xbox One S, I'm thinking of buying one, I usually only buy new consoles but I'm trying to save some money, Were you happy that you bought a...
  9. There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a problem with your saved games. Error 0x80831002. Has anyone figured out the...: This has just happened to me recently. I’ve been playing Dark Souls Remastered and the message pops up. I’ve been reading about, but can’t find a legit solution. d6638f29-6559-41b3-9058-1b3c5c0443e5
  10. Metal Slug Series for Xbox One System is flawed, Local Coop is not possible, anyone has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Slug Series for Xbox One System is flawed, Local Coop is not possible, anyone has...: I remember playing this game back in the day in the original Xbox console with my older brother. So i have purchase few Metal Slug games in order to have the coop fun with my kids. Then i realize...