Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

Discus and support Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/edwardWBnewgate, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above 50MB for each hour. What gives?

I'm in preview Delta, if that helps.

submitted by /u/edwardWBnewgate
    [link] [comments]

/u/edwardWBnewgate, Sep 7, 2019
  2. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

see for yourself if you go to (Settings) (Network)(Bandwith usage) this displays all your usage of data throughout the months an duration of time period that ive explained above.
  3. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

so throughout the duration of my post.. what is the meaning of bandwith usage data displaying on xbox one console without permission of your service provider that MS have no obligation over it.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

What is this?!?!

Hey LadyJadey,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see the high bandwidth usage! Has your Xbox One's data usage looked accurate after 5/31? This may have been a visual bug, and your Xbox One console most likely has not reached anywhere near 3,600 TB of data usage. The most
    reliable tool to check internet usage will be through your ISP. Any bandwidth usage your Xbox One console actually uses will reflect on the ISP side. I would not worry about your Xbox One console using that much data unless your ISP is reflecting the same
    amount of usage.

Hope this helps clear up the issue!
  5. The1337gamer Win User

how many gb would i use playing cod on live

Kind of a tricky question to answer accurately because data usage in online gaming can vary a lot. Hosting the match, having more players in the match, more people using voice chat will all raise the amount of data being downloaded/uploaded. If possible,
    the best thing to do is measure the bandwidth usage while gaming over a number of hours and then calculate an average per hour. I don't know how to measure bandwidth usage on an Xbox 360 though.
  6. EASTCOAST GAL Win User

BANDWITH USAGE

hmmm, at the start of the post you couldnt understand my point of view so i had to break it down to suit your needs, which was basically down to an 5year old standards.. then all of a sudden!!! hip hip hooray you get my message which you should of write
    on your forehead so that you can explain it to yourself clearly stating BANDWITH USAGE DATA.. now make sure you take this message right back to were you started an slap yourself because your quick off the mark but not that quick!!! as your never get my point..
    OLDMAN!!
Thema:

Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

1. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used? - Similar Threads - Has anyone noticed

2. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  3. Has anyone tried????

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried????: Hello everyone, Next month i will be going to Portland and i been thinking if i should leave my xbox at home and try to stream it from my hotel room? has anyone tried to use console streaming...
  4. Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?: This is a technical issue. I have spoken with many people that got insta banned for an LFG post. An instant comm ban. This bug has also been confirmed by new accounts with no history of use or...
  5. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  6. Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz: Just curious if anyone has gotten the new LG monitor working with the Xbox 1440p 120hz update? submitted by /u/HeisenbergFX4 [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  8. Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?

in XboX Insiders
    Pair "different controller" when game streaming, has anyone gotten this to work?: I'm currently trying to use my nintendo switch joycons as a controller with this setting, however it doesnt seem to be accepting this when i select them from bluetooth devices? Am i doing...
  9. Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if anyone has ever suggested this but I think it would nice if we could move the xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Reasonable_Guest [link] [comments]
  10. has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen: I am getting a current memory display on my tv screen, wondering if its from my xbox one x console 40f1b0e3-2439-4922-b9d3-b17c3ae337ff